The Gift Of Love (Chapter 3 S1)

The day maxwell woke up, he shot up from his bed and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine,brushing his teeth and fangs,showering,etc. He returned to the room, placing on the outfit he had planned from yesterday, placing the knife inside his suits pocket, and fixed his hair along with his crown and admiring himself in the mirror trying to look perfect the best he could try to be.

Maxwells POV

I got in the outfit I planned from yesterday and adjusted my crown and fixed hair up thinking its the right way I want it to be and sprayed on a blood smell mixed with Lavender at the same time on my body hoping she doesn't notice the blood.

"I'm ready.. but something seems off.."

I turned to the gift I had for her and rushed towards it, and made sure it was still safe and fresh smelling like blood. Of course, it was still fresh and smelt like a bloody corpse and added a few cookies in the box just in case she got hungry. I walk out of the room to go eat breakfast quickly, making sure not to arrive late.

1 MINUTE LATER--(*COUGH*-)

Maxwells POV

finally, I arrived at the same cafe they met at with an arcade of blood roses and the gift in the other blushing as red as a tomato adjusting my tie a little to let out some steam from the blushing. As I waited, I noticed ascellia walking towards me as I admired her in awe along with knowing how beautiful she looked in her dress.

"Wow, you look beautiful. were you always this perfect?"

Ascellias face lit up and blushed lightly from hearing my compliments in 1 sentence and played with her hair a little with one of her fingers after she played with her hair for a while she turned her head at me to answer my response.

"Oh dear, I've never gotten that type of compliment by anyone before. You're such a gentleman, Maxwell."

We both laughed for a little at the compliments we gave each other it felt like a soft touch of a kitten, I took the first move and handed out the flowers to Ascellia looking a little bit away from her direction.

"These are for the prettiest woman I've met, along with this gift."

As she opened the box, seeing the fresh human heart and the flower in the box, her eyes widened in shock and admiring the heart. She grabbed the heart, eating the heart whole as the blood splattered everywhere. Even on her dress, she smiled in satisfaction at maxwell and held his hand in an adoring way.

"This is the best gift to happen to me. You're so sweet! You are way different than my ex-husband. He would never treat me like this."

His eyes widened after hearing the word "ex-husband" escape her mouth as He shook his head, getting rid of that word from existence in my mind. He bowed and held my hand out to her, being as loyal as possible towards her to try and be impressive enough for the first date we are going to have.

"Shall we start our date?"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my arm, leaning her head onto my shoulder, gently blushing way redder than a tomato on a high temperature breeze.

"Yes, we can, I'm ready whenever you are ready."

Nobody's POV

Maxwell and Ascellia entered the cafe and took a seat in the best area possible, making jokes from time to time to each other and laughing at them. They would sometimes hold hands and admire each other adoringly, like 2 Bees in love or when 2 wolfs create a pack and stick together for ages, maxwell was falling deep in love and felt like he would do anything for Ascellia especially if it ment killing everyone he could get his hands on and ate their flesh with her or gave their hearts to ascellia treating her like a queen she deserves to be called. After hours and hours that felt like 11 hours, they exited out the cafe and waved goodbye to each other, going their separate ways once again this made maxwells heart beat fast and made him feel happy, but every second his heart beats he thought to himself for a second and stopped walking. He grinned widener than a sharks bite and chuckled a little bit thinking of ascellia over and over again. He spoke up these words before walking back to the kingdom with the lines of.

"I know I met her for 3 days, but I would do anything for that woman, even rule the kingdom with her, that woman's crazy needs for flesh desires me. Whatever that gal wants for her cannibal needs..

Then I shall please her with bloody deeds.."

845 words written

5 weeks to write (ESPECIALLY SCHOOL WEEKS)

2 HOURS spent

Characters in this chapter:

King Maxwell/Maxwell Hellfire

Ascellia/ascel Anomaly

Published Dec.12th 2023