15

tw:  talks of suicide

"You know, my sister has never been this happy." Yelein says after a while.
"yea?" Billie asks as she smiles.
"Yea. I mean, the first time yall broke up, it was hard for her man." Billie stayed silent, letting Yelein talk.

"She had to be taken care of, you know? I couldn't leave her alone, I was too scared." Yelein says.
"What do you mean?" Billie asks, confused.
"She uh, she tried killing herself, in the bathroom. She locked herself up, I wasn't home and when I was, I thought I had lost her, already." Yelein replied. "She kept trying to but of course, I was there. She could never blame you. She blamed herself for not being to open up and trust. She still can't but give her time, she'll come around" Yelein continued.

"I bet it was hard for you too, how did you cope?" Yelein asked.
"I don't know. I was so busy, my mind didn't think about it. I was grateful tour was there to distract it. But of course, even when I go on stage and sing, each line I sing reminds me of her which would cause me to break down on stage. I didn't do much , you know?" Billie says as she tried to hold back her tear but failed.

"Billie, what are you doing here, you okay?" Avery whispers from behind, still in her boxer and bra as she grabs Billie, going to their room, comforting her as Billie sobs, still not wanting to tell Avery why.

Yelein just looked at them, and then taking the cigarette to her mouth, feeling high. That's all she wanted to feel. This lovey dovey thing was taking a toll on her. It wasn't just jealousy, she knew. She just wished that could happen with her and Lina. Yelein was open to her sister, but not about Lina. She couldn't find a reason why. Maybe her sister had too much that she'd pity if Yelein shared her problems. She looks at the card Lina gave earlier, dialing the number.

"Hey Lina, I miss you, I know I do" Yelein says softly as she chuckles.

She hears the other end giggling , making her heart race. "I missed you too, Roman" a soft voice whispered. Yelein stood up straight, smiling at the stars as she talks to Lina, not wanting the night to end. With Lina, Yelein wasn't afraid to say anything. Even if it was months they had lost contact, Yelein knew she could be truthfully honest to her.

~

Everybody woke up to the smell of breakfast. Avery turns to reach out to Billie only to feel a neat side of a bed. She gets up, putting pants on while going out of the room . She sees Billie and Claudia laughing, making breakfast, humming to a song while finneas sits on the dinner table watching them.
Avery went to Yelein's room, seeing her still asleep. She was dead asleep. She looks at Yelein's phone that was faced up. She burst into a laugh, making Yelein wake up.

"Dude, you're in a sleep call?" Avery asks, still laughing, snatching the phone to see who it is.

Yelein runs to her, tackling her down while snatching her phone back. "Yes, now leave me the fuck alone, Ave. She might still be sleeping" Yelein says, slamming her door. Avery shakes her head, smiling to herself. Ever since when her sister does that? Everyone looks at Avery. "It's in the morning, baby, don't start anything" Billie says as she takes the plates out.

Everyone seats at the breakfast table, eating. Yelein was on her phone the whole time as the couple talked. Avery didn't like the behaviour but oh well, whatever.

~

Billie, Yelein and Claudia goes to dress as the other three waited in the living room. " I like you and Billie together, you know? " Finneas says. "Oh yeah?" Avery says with a cocky smirk. "Mhm, just don't hurt her, you know. Don't do whatever shit you did last time." Finneas says as he folds his arms, still looking at the TV. If only they knew what eachother went through, thy wouldn't have broken their hearts in the first place.

They proceed out, walking to the museum, they hold hands as they walk. Yelein had invited Lina which the group had no problem with since Yelein was lonely . Lina studies the art as Yelein studies Lina's feature. Yelein felt warmth again. She holds Lina while asking Lina what she loves about the painting. Lina would brag about the painting,  discussing it. Yelein didn't understand anything about art but anything to hear Lina talk as her face lies up with happiness.

Avery looks at the painting with Billie, holding hands. They talk about the painting, looking at eachother, sending flirty comments. Finneas records Claudia as she studies the art.