Chapter 2

Once Dave and Dan made it to the sewers, Dan's friends say hello to Dave and introduced themselves. Their names were Stinky Steve, Wacky Wendy, and Daryl.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope we all can get along well.." Dave said, feeling a bit nervous.

Just then, Dan dragged Dave into a private area of the sewers. Dave was a bit confused and surprised.

"Uhm.. Where are we going and what's gonna happen?" Dave asked, a bit shy.

Dan then puts his hands onto Dave's shoulders, Dave blushed a lot. Just then, Dan made out with Dave. Dave was a but shocked but kissed back. Dan then pinned Dave to the ground as he started to unbutton Dave's shirt, exposing his muscular chest.

"Oh.. I didn't expect to be this handsome~" Dan teased, kissing Dave's chest.

Dave started to moan a bit wall Dan was kissing Dave's chest. Dan then started to remove his jacket and shirt, exposing his muscular chest (as well). Dave and Dan started making out with each other.

"Fuck, your such a good kisser Dan.." Dave said, still kissing Dan.

Dan then all of the sudden takes off his pants and boxers, showing his hard cock. Dave blushed even more, as Dan also took off Dave's pants and boxers. The two were now completely naked. Dan picked up Dave, got him into a knees and elbows onto the floor position, and shoved his cock into Dave's tight ass, making him moan.

"Fuck.. Mm~" Dave moaned, feeling Dan's cock coming in and out of his ass.

Dan got faster in his thrusts, his cock throbbing and twitching. Dave kept moaning as his hands clenched onto the floor.

"Fuck.. I might cum.. ~" Dan said, as he kept going faster.

"Do it for me Dan, cum for me.." Dave groaned with pleasure.

Dan then shot his hot seed straight into Dan, Dave moaning as he felt himself being filled with cum. Once Dan's cock got the last of his cum into Dave's ass, he pulled his cock out of Dave's ass. He then grabbed Dave, puts him onto his lap, and started stroking Dave's cock. Dan moaned louder as Dan covered Dave's mouth..

"Shhh.. We don't wanna grab anyone's attention..." Dan whispered, stroking Dave's cock even faster.

Dave's eyes rolled to the back of his head with pleasure, he'd never felt anything this good (even from his ex-wife.) Dave's cock shot out with cum, some cum even getting into Dan's hand and onto the floor. Dan then made out with Dave again, their warm lips were touching and so was their cocks. Dave and Dan could feel their cocks getting hard. Dan then pushed Dave to ground, positioned his mouth to Dave's cock and started sucking.

"Ahh~! Fuck! ~.." Dave moaned, Dan's head bobbing up and down on Dave's hard dick.

After a few minutes, Dave's cock shot out with cum as Dan swallowed every last drop of cum. Dan then grabbed out a collar and puts it around Dave's neck.

"Who's my good boy~?" Dan teased.

"I-i'm your good boy, that's me.." Dan whimpered.

"That's a good boy.. Now, how about we 'both' experience something big in our ass? ~" Dan smirked, as he grabbed out a box of dildos.

Dave blushed a lot but nodded. Dave got himself a dildo and so did Dan. They then slowly get the dildos in to their ass, as they both moaned.

"Fuck this feels amazing~" Dan moaned, making the dildo go in and out of him.

After a few hours, they were both pleasured enough. Dave and Dan got their clothes back on.

"We should do this more often~" Dan smirked, kissing Dave.

"Yea.. How about we do a round 2 tomorrow night.." Dave smirked.

"That sounds good.. Oh and keep that collar on, I want my friends to know that I own you~" Dan teased.

"Y-yes master" Dave said in a shy tone.

And that's how Dan and Dave became lovers. They were now married and adopted 2 kids.