Cocoa and WHIPPED Cream*

* means the part has been edited and I've never"Oh hey, Char- Huh?" 

There was a family at the door, that of course I knew were the Aftons. Not wanting to stare long, I stepped aside and nodded. "Oh, I'm Y/N! Uh- I live here now, I guess, and uhm, you can come in..." What a nice first impression. I'm an idiot. 

One of the Aftons, specifically the smoking hot teenage boy made me nervous and stutter. He was holding a small, fragile child in his arms. The child held a golden-brown bear plush and had a black striped shirt. He clung to the teenager and buried his face into his shoulder. It was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. I'm an only child and I don't know what it's like to have a sibling.

"Cool. I'm Michael."

Oh my gosh, even his name is hot. His accent added to the affect. What can I say, accents are hot.

He wore baggy jeans with a gray tank top. Bandages in an unorderly fashion were applied to his arms. So he was clumsy. That's also hot. His hair was awfully fluffy and messed up styled in a voluminous mullet. His eyes almost had their own glowing light and a nice shining electric blue color, almost metallic. He had sharp facial features that complemented him nicely.

One of the Aftons was a tall, lanky man with dark silver eyes and an unsettling smile. He had faint bags under his eyes and he had dark brown hair, a bit lighter than Michael's. Michael was almost an exact copy of him except that the man was more formal. "Hello love, I'm William." I shook his hand hesitantly. He gave pedo vibes, not gonna lie.

The last one I saw was a girl. Probably 9-10. She held her father's hand and had a permanent smile glued to her face. She practically darted inside the house in the direction of the kitchen. The last thing I saw of her was her thick, ginger locks as they bounced in the air and her deep green eyes. She seemed nice enough.

Henry came in from the hallway and immediately put a smile on his face. "William! Elizabeth! Michael!" He gave hugs to the three and then slowly walked over to the smaller child. "Hi, Evan." Michael gently put Evan down and Evan tugged on Henry's shirt. "Fredbear is sleepy." He said in a ratheer onimous and raspy voice. Evan then walked over to the couch and tucked his plushie in. "Don't worry, Fredbear, I won't forget the Ice cream this time." Evan proceeded to get ice cream from the Emily's freezer and placed a spoon on Fredbear's lap. Shoveling some ice cream out of the container, he held it up to Fredbear's mouth and then took a bite at himself, looking rather content.

Why don't the teens go talk for a bit? Y/N can introduce herself!" Henry smiled cheerfully. Charlie grimaced at me as Michael nodded. Michael and Charlie followed me into my room and we three sat on the floor. "So, uhm, like I said I'm Y/N, and I moved here today, actually." I shrugged. Michael snickered and laid back onto your black fluffy rug in the middle of your floor. "Damn, you're pretty boring, Y/N." I slapped his arm weakly, hearing the joke in his tone. "Well, Mr. Aftussy, If you're really curious, I F/H for fun, my favorite color is F/C, and I live with my dad. Nevermind, forget the last part." OH MY LORD AFTUSSY?! WHAT AM I?! AN IDIOT?!

 I cleared my throat and immediately broke eye contact. Michael chose to ignore it and continued to hum a random song I hadn't heard before. "Cool, I skate, sometimes." He simply said. I took a moment to take in his appearance.  His arms were very well-tanned, and he looked strong too. I internally fangirled

"Like what you see?" He laughed. I didn't realize you were staring that long, and my face immediately turned red. Oh lord. "You wish." I said though it came out as more of a squeak. Charlie scoffed and turned to Michael. "Mikeyyyy ! I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you so so much!" She squealed and hugged a very uncomfortable Michael, who turned away. "Claws off, Charlie. I don't have to be nice when henry's not around." I snickered, earning a glare from Charlie. I wanted to break the awkward silence and was about to suggest a movie, but as I turned I saw Michael checking you out. Michael. Freaking. Afton. Checking me out. I raised my eyebrow and now it was his turn to turn into a tomato. "Uh- anyway, how 'bout starting a movie b'fore dinner?" Charlie was about to disagree, but Michael quickly agreed.