Introduction

3RD PERSON:

Adeline was never really shown love she didn't know what it was, she didn't even know if it was true.

So when anyone got close to her or said I loved you to her she would run away she hated those three words she hated them with everything in her she didn't want to be loved and she didn't want to love back.

Adeline only had once close friend who stuck by her even when she tried to push  her away even then whenever Aurora said I love you to her she either replied to it with silence, walked away or ignored it.

Adeline was abandoned at the age of 8 and due to her photographic memory she remembered everything thing about her parent every. single. detail she remembered the neglect, the abuse, and the way she was always the problem.

Adeline likes to run away from her problems as soon as something goes wrong she likes to turn to  alcohol and drug sometimes she does both and she doesn't know her limit which caused her to overdose.

What Is life ? That's the question Adeline often asked herself because she sure as hell didn't know what it was she knew it meant being alive but it meant more then Adeline did know that but what was the more, Adeline wanted to know what life was besides being alive.

Adeline always said " you'll never understand the hell that goes inside my head " so people always questioned it what was this hell she spoke of.

Adeline would often stand in front of her mirror sometimes for hours on end she would look at herself naked it the mirror and draw circles with sharpies around the parts of her body that she hated.

Which often ended up with her whole body being covered in sharpie because there was not one thing Adeline loved- no even liked about herself.

Addie hated everything about her birth parents  and everything they gave her which wasn't much but one of those things was her name " Adeline Rose Serrano "  she hated her name so she preferred to go by nicknames any name was better then Adeline in her opinion.

She would often watch movies or shows and she would always be drawn in by the characters that she related to she saw herself in them which made her immensely hate those characters sometimes so much she would stop watching tv all together sometimes going for months.

Addie really wanted a day just one we're it felt like she wasn't falling apart but it never came for her so she came up with a coping mechanism we're she would bury all the feeling she would feel and fake being confident.

The moment she felt something she would resent it causing her to bury everything causing her to look and feel emotionless  but that was the one feeling she liked it made her feel powerful.

Adeline would look at the happy family's around her and think what the fuck it that she didn't think it was normal happy family's have and always will discuss her she hated everything about them.

Adeline never use to be like this she loved the idea of love, being loved that is she use to dream about having a family in-till one day she gave up she started resenting love the four letter word she hated everything about it.

Addie always did feel like she was drowning and everyone one around her was just watching not doing anything she just felt like she would be better of if she did drown.

She always liked the thought of dying she likes how it sounded she would sometimes play dead and see if it was a good look on her, she did like how it looked on her despite everything.