confession...

And the day came when yn going to graduate...

Today is her graduation day...and she is feeling too nervous, sad,happy and many more...she got so good marks...make her family proud of her..

Everyone present in the hall..yn's parents her in law...sister..husband eka her professor...

Seumi's parents and jimin also present there...everyone was sitting on chair..and all students were sitting on stage...

And she is desperately waiting for her husband...because she came early..because of some work..and her family also came but not him..

Soon her eyes fall on door where he came inside bouquet in his hand...looking professional...as soon their eyes met he smile towards her...

She chuckled while he went and sat on his sit..soon announcement start...

M.c- good afternoon everyone. Today is the graduation ceremony of all our students...they were going to start thier new life...going to fulfill their dreams..achieve thier dreams...wish them a very good future...

Everyone clap..

MC- So wasting not more time we should start the ceremony...with a speech by our respective principal...

Everyone clap and the principal stood up and start his speech...

The whole hall collapsed after the principal done with his speech...then..

M.C- Now we should...greet our old students who are now going to start thier new life...

Everyone clap..then one by one every students take thier medals and thier graduation head as a graduate sign...

And it's time to yn...

Yn walk towards the principal and the other's professor...and bow to them..

The principal smile towards her as she was the favourite student of him..

He wore her medals and head..and give her bouquet and yn bow towards them...The principal patted her head...and smile ...

Her family and friends cheer for her...and he look at his wife being proud...

Yn- I want to say something may I?

Principal- sure....

The Mc give her mic and she come forward and smile at everyone...

Yn- Hello my dear respected teachers and my dear friends...Thank you so much for supporting me and help me...I have been try my best to become the best students ever...I have so many memories here with my friends..I will miss you all of them..

She bow towards them and they smile...

Yn- So today is the day from where I am going to start my new life and going to achieve my dreams..but before that I want to say something as you can say I want to share which I never told...May I?

Everyone nod at her with smile...she smile towards her family and at her husband who is looking at her with smile...

Yn- I don't know anybody has knew that already or no..so I want to say that..I am an orphan girl..my parents has Adopted me..but I never feel that..there was time when I feel like alone in this world..but whenever I feel that my appa..Came there as my strength..I am not from his blood..but still I have been feel that he is the besteset father ever..who always supporting me..loving me. And took my life decisions...and make me feel special. Thank you so much appa..becoz of you I have achieved this place...