Prologue

Author pov:

 Author pov:

Heachi : WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE HIDING HIM B!TCH ...TELL ME YOU B! TCH OR I WILL KILL YOU !!!*YELL*

Jiyo : I will never let him go in that hell....he is not here....so f*CK off !!!!

Heachi angrily looks at her & slaps her .

Heachi: I will see you later...Now I need to catch that b! tch son of mine WHERE THE HELL HE IS ???*YELL*

Jiyo: You will never find her ....your I'll intention will be never successful...how can you think to sell your own son???*angry*

Heachi : Money is everything....I need to sell him for my brothel...And about son..huh...like I care about him...NO I don't...I gave him birth bcz I thought it would be a girl ...I thought I would make my daughter the best pr0stitute...but that b! tch came out as a boy...then you think I will care about him....my FOOT !!

Jiyo : You are heartless...you don't deserve to be a mother !!!

Heachi : Keep your mouth shut !!!

With anger Heachi leaves Jiyo's room.

While a 8-year-old boy who is hiding under the bed is crying as he hears his real mother's venomous words.His heart broke into pieces.

Jiyo quickly closed her room door .

Jiyo : Tae baby...come out quickly...*teary*

Tae nodded & came out under the bed.

Tae: You aren't my real mommy?

Jiyo :*cry* No baby...I'm not....I just raised you bcz Heachi left you.

Tae : So she is my real mother....then why gates me ?*tears falling*

Jiyo : I'm sorry baby.....her heart is black...she don't love you bcz she blind to see a blessing in her life .. which is you....I'm sorry for hiding the truth...but I was scared that she would use you that's why I hid it

..I'm sorry baby.*cry*

Tae cry & hugs her .

Tae : No you are my mommy....I hate her....she is bad.*tears falling*

Jiyo also cry with him.

Tae : I love you Mommy.

Jiyo : I love you too my bear....

Jiyo broke their hug & kneeled down in front of Little Tae .

Jiyo : My sweet bear listen...you need to run away...or she will sell you to a bad uncle ..that uncle is very bad ...he will give Tae so much pain....so listen to Mommy & leave from here ......

Tae : No Mommy how can I leave you here...then who will sing my fav for me .

Jiyo : I will come to you soon...but now you need to go....here keep this chit. *Give a chit & letter*Go to this address ok...this Mr.Kim is your dad....give him this letter he will understand everything...ok....now GO!!

Tae nodded while crying.

Tae : Promise me Mommy you will come back to Tae .*teary innocent eyes*

Jiyo :*in mind *Sorry baby for lying.

Jiyo: I will baby....now let's go.

Jiyo holds his tiny hand & takes him near a almirah.

Jiyo then pushes the almirah & behind that almirah, there is a big hole.

Jiyo : Baby just go inside this .. it will take you outside of this house...here take this money...just go out & directly go to Mr.Kim Taeshin's House. Don't listen to anyone ....just hire a taxi & go there OK baby Bear?

Tae innocently nodded with teary eyes.

Jiyo : Now.... go.

Tae go inside & look behind.

He held her hand & pecked her cheek .

Tae : I love you Mommy.*Boxy smile*

Jiyo : I love you too my bear. *Smile*

With that, he goes inside the hole with a touchlight.

After he left Jiyo again hid the hole with almirah.

Jiyo cries & kneels down.

Jiyo : I'm sorry baby....I can't go.....it's our last meeting....I'm sorry my bear *cry*

 His life will be more dark.......

______🌹______

I hope you like this prologue....

After the Siren book I will start this book....

|🌹|