Omegle

“smash!”

“man you look hot”

“can i see ur dick?”

“are u a man or a woman?”

the blond who was named ricky, smiled as he listened to what people had said about him. he loves the compliments but sometimes it went to far. ricky was just bored so he went on Omegle. although he likes being complimented by random weirdos, he also wanted to meet someone who he can actually talk normal conversations with since he has been skipping people.

“hi” a brunette said in the other line. “hi” the blond replied. “im kim gyuvin. how about you?” gyuvin introduced himself and the blond sighed in relief. finally someone who is calm, fine, handsome and talks normally with normal words.

“im shen ricky.” the blond replied to the brunette's question. “oh! how old are you?” gyuvin asked with a smile. the brunette has big boba round eyes and a cute smile. he was also wearing headphones. meanwhile ricky, he didnt wear any headphones because he thought it would ruin his hair.

both of them were sitting on their gaming chairs with the room dark and they only used led lights. ricky's led lights was purple and the other was red which made the brunette looks 10 times hotter.

“im 20” the blond replied and the brunette fake gasped. “im 20 too!”

“can i tell you something?” the brunette asked and the blond nodded. “you're hot” the brunette complimented ricky. the blond smiled before speaking, “same goes to you”

gyuvin let out a small giggle which made ricky giggle too. the atmosphere was awkward. both of them were just staring at each other. “i really dont wanna skip you” the brunette said, look at ricky without blinking at all. “then dont.”

“to be honest, i dont wanna talk. i just wanna stare at you” gyuvin said as he smiled shyly. “how about you give me your instagram? i never ask this to anyone before” ricky asked.

“alright, and i never gave it to anyone before” the brunette smiled as both of them typed in his instagram. “how about we talk more?” gyuvin asked and the other nodded.

“what university you go to?” the brunette asked. “i go to wake1 university” the blond answered. “oh my god? i go there too! its gonna be my first year next month!” “really? me too” the blond smiled as he watch the other having red cheeks.

“i hope to meet you next month” gyuvin smiled as he said those words. “what are you majoring?” ricky asked and the brunette immediately answered, “engineering. you?” “art”

oppa!” a little girl yelled as she banged on the brunette's door. “wait here” the brunette said as he took off his headphone.

ricky could see gyuvin opening his door in the background. “yeah?” “yejin doesnt wanna play with me!” the little girl went inside the room and hugged the brunette's leg. “alright, i'll talk with yejin. give me a few seconds, okay gyuri?” the brunette said as he walked to the computer. although ricky couldnt hear what gyuvin said, he still slimed.

“hi ricky! i have to go now. i'll text you in instagram later. byebye!”

“bye gyuvin”

since gyuvin is off from omegle, ricky guessed he has to get off too.

the blond went to his bed then lay on it. he thought about the brunette's gorgeous smile before closing his eyes.

ricky woke up from his sleep. he has accidentally slept for 4 hours and now it's 2am. he checked his phone and saw someone had messaged him through his instagram.

gyuvinnie30 has started following you.
gyuvinnie30 has sent you a message request.

gyuvinnie30
hi ricky!
this is gyuvin :)
(22:29)

rickyshen
hi gyuvin
sorry.
i accidentally slept.
(2:29)

gyuvinnie30
luckily im an all nighter
😏
(2:29)

rickyshen
interesting..
(2:30)

gyuvinnie30
HAHAHAHHA alr im sorry😭
i swear im not a pervert
(2:30)

rickyshen
interesting..
(2:30)

gyuvinnie30
ricky
im sorry i swear 😭
just a friendly uh joke
(2:31)

rickyshen
i'll take notes then🤨
(2:31)