S1: The Vanishing Of Will Byers

I stayed still as the waterproof wires were being placed on my head. Eleven and myself have been the only people I have seen in a while. But recently Eleven escaped and Papa has been putting the blame on me, and I really do not like it. My favorite part of the day, playing in the rainbow room has been wiped out of our lives by far! Our only reward is staying in our rooms locked up and alone. I heard Papa's voice say "Now Thirteen I need you to hop into the pool....okay just like we said you'd do." I looked at him in the eyes and said firmly "yes Papa." He nodded his head in response. A scientist quickly put an off-white diving helmet on my head. I stepped onto the tall seat that lowered me gently into the water. Before I was completely submerged Papa spoke "Find the monster Thirteen." 

I hopped off the seat and floated in the water as I saw Papa at the front of the glass. The blackout screen slid across the opened face glass and The top of the bath closed as well, leaving me in complete darkness.  I close my eyes concentrating, then open them again. The floor is wet and I hear a squelching noise. I turn around to see what it is...it was a creature with it's back turned to me. I was about 10 feet away from it, so I continued forward. The squelching noise got louder and I cringed at the horrid noise. Walking closer I held my hand out. Papa said the monster didn't like fire. Papa also said that Eleven was very dangerous, but me...I was deadly. As I concentrated more and more, the monster stopped what it was doing and turned around. When it did so, the monster opened it's mouth screaming. It caused me to come back into the real world and scream. 

The scream made the glass and blackout sheet brake, and suddenly I'm met with the cold...hard...floor. The diving helmet is violently taken off my head, and so are the wires. Papa Looks at me angrily, then shoots the guards behind me a look. Soon after I feel two pairs of hand grab my upper arms and pick me up. I knew where I was going....and it was the opposite to the rainbow room. I call it rain room. They walk my down the hallway with me kicking and screaming. Just before we reach the door I look back and see Papa. "PAPA! NO! PAPA!" I yell. 

Soon I meet the floor but regain my feet quickly. I stick out my hand to stop the door shutting. The men suddenly come running in, I slightly squint my eyes and they explode in in fire and burn. I jump over their bodies and run. I don't know where I was running to and even it I was going to get out of here, But I knew one thing...I was going to find Eleven. Running as fast as I can, I suddenly see a door that is dimly lit. I take my chances and run into the doors. Almost immediately the sting of fresh air hits my face, and the harsh feeling of rain drops tell me I have made it outside. I run to a weird fence thing and find a hole. I clime to the outside of the fence, and continue running. 

"Eleven! Eleven!" I call when I'm far away enough from the bad men and Papa. A snapping twig catches My attention. As I whip my head around I see the one and only Eleven in an odd dress. More twigs snap, Eleven and I turn our heads coming face to face with blinding torches and boys?