6/Undercover

Ok guys part two filler

Thanks so much #6 🫶🏾🤭I'm not giving up I be wanting to , but on my old page my books had great views .So  ima keep going I got so many stories in mind 😘.

Just bare with me ,I'm not going ghost chapters just rolling out a lil late cause I'm dotting everything to the T !!! 😩😂I be writing multiple different chapters at once my brain is working rapidly

T.L.O.D Views (expect the views of any character on these type of chapters )

                           ____________

Pulling her hair into a ponytail . The 5'4 petite brown skin woman held the swifter dusting the walls . She walked over quickly towards the desk , reaching her hand under to stick the small black mic onto the desk .

Hearing the door open she quickly grabbed her swifter clearing her throat & brushing her free hand down her dress .

"Hi " She quickly let out trying not to look suspicious .

To late for that ,Karina was on to everything and didn't trust anyone barely .

"What are you doing in here no one is allowed in this room." Karina said starring at the unfamiliar face her name tag reading Camila , but she did remember Candace their regular maid was sick so her cousin was filling in .

"Oh hi I'm sorry no one told me it was off limits ."Camila tried to throw a small smile ,but it came out nervously . She looked at the two men who stood next to karina .

" Right . Well you can go now ." Karina told her

"Oh it feels so hot in this home today I'm gonna have to contact a crew to check out the ac system .Wish I was in a drop top cruising the streets " Karina exaggerated , but Mitch & Kareem knew how things went that mean they had to be extra careful what they said . Someone could have the drop on them .That fill in maid tossed her the wrong way . She wasn't sure if this office was now compromised .

"Man your not listening damn , I'm telling you he gonna start war & it's gonna be a shit ton of gangs going at it , he been fucking everybody shit up even managed to get at the Los zetas some how the boy is fucking dangerous & looney ." Mike ranted following his brother down the hall . As camila walked by trying to listen .

"D the guest are waiting , & I need to fill you in quickly ." Karina spoke

"Mike go home man & Karina make it quick I have a busy day & I need to get home . I have dinner planned with my family ." Deondre said as his security walked mike out .

A lot of people thought this was Deondre house ,but in reality it was where he conducted all business .He knew how to keep his family & business separate.