Upper moon 6

It had been 2 weeks since the fight with Akaza. Rengoku has a few injuries that were easily healed. Nezuko began training even harder to become stronger.

Killua starts training harder. He started to meditate and use his Ren, he can use his Ren for 10 hours, but decides to extend the durability.

"Gasp! Gasp!" Nezuko began to pant. She was able to adapt the breathing technique more to her body from Killua's training. She was able to adapt her father's breathing technique more to her body.

"Here" Killua gave her a bottle of water.

"Thank you" Nezuko took the water bottle and drank it.

"You're training hard too," Nezuko said. Killua was everywhere as he held his reindeer for over 10 hours, which made him sweat.

"Come out." Killua said and turned around. It was Tengen Uzui coming to them.

"I need your help." Uzui said.

,,What do you need? Killua asked.

"There are sightings of a demon in the red light district," Uzui explained.

"I need three people. Kanao is coming with me too," said Uzui and Kanao comes towards them.

“Listen carefully, I am a god, more specifically the god of festivals! When I tell you to bark, you bark! When I tell you to dance, you dance! I understand!" Uzui shouted

Killua turned his eyes in annoyance. "God of narcissism." Killua mocks and Tengen gets ticked in annoyance.

Killua, Nezuko and Kanao come to the red light district with Tengen Uzui at 9 p.m. The four are in a house with a wisteria sign.

"Explain," Killua said annoyed.

"Naughty brat. I have two wives, the Konoichis, and they also had a comrade. My two women and the other are here because they are investigating a demon that is here." Tengen explained.

,,Let me guess. "You haven't heard from them anymore." Killua said out loud.

"Yes, they stopped sending me letters," replied Tengen.

"My two wives are called Suma, Makio and the Konoichi comrade is called Hinatsuru." Uzui explained

,,What do we have to do? Kanao asked.

"Yes, I would like the three of you to sell the houses and do some research." Tengen replied and Killua rolled his eyes.

"We don't have to do that. I can sense the aura of demons, but these two can look at other houses." Killua explained.

"Okay," said Tengen.

"Nezuko, you go to Tokito House, Kanao to Ogimoto House and Killua goes to Kyogoku." Tengen gave them instructions on what to do.

The three nodded and went into the houses to investigate.

Killua goes to Kyogoku house. He doesn't wear his demon hunter suit to attract attention.

,,Forgiveness? Killua asked a woman.

,,Yes"

"Do you know where Tsuru is? Killua asked in a very serious tone which made the woman tremble.

"She's sick, her room is upstairs where she's resting." the woman answered.

Killua remained silent and goes upstairs. Killua turns on Zetsu to hide his presence. He could sense a demonic presence and Killua recognized that it was a weak upper moon. Killua stood in front of the door and quickly opens it. He sees Hinatsuru tied up with sashes.