Chapter 1: Introduction (Season 1)

Bailey hung up the phone smiling "Well three hundred dollars poorer I will be, but I know you will be worth it Candy." His mind drifted back in memory to the beginning of the month when he had the escort over before and how wonderful it felt when she had him in her mouth. The smile lost most of its luster when he looked over at a photo of him and his girlfriend on the desk the two of them shared in the living room of their two-bedroom apartment. Bailey picked up the framed photo seeing the two of them in the pool together happy. It had him swimming in the apartments pool only visible from the neck up, his blonde hair all wet, it was shorter then only down to the bottom of his ears. He had an open bright smile in the photo his eyes to Mandy(Amanda) who was jumping up in the water to catch the inflatable ball. His girlfriend was gorgeous standing three inches taller than his small five-foot six frame. Both of them had blonde hair, but hers was down to the small of her back when it was all wet like it was in the photo. He loved seeing her smile like she was in the image, her lips pink from her lipstick and her blue eyes different from his green outlined in some waterproof makeup.

Bailey's eyes drifted down to her bikini covered breasts and he thought of what happened later that night after the photo when he untied the back of her suit causing her D cup breasts to come free. She had shrieked playfully and turn around and smacked him before they made love on the kitchen table. He was getting hard thinking about Mandy and wished they had a healthier sex life right now, but he had to take the good with the bad. Knowing when dating a woman fourteen years older than himself she would be career focused, but at times it felt like she didn't have time for him. The economy was rough and he hadn't had a job for over a year, so when Mandy didn't have time for him, he felt he needed to fill that void. It hadn't always been like this, when they started dating four years ago when he was twenty-one, he had a good job then working as a manager for his parents' store. But now they were gone, the business not passing to him because they had to liquidate it to pay for the medical bills. Guilt seeped into his heart thinking of how comforting Mandy was to him when it all happened, she didn't deserve him cheating on her like this. He thought about canceling the escort, but Candy was already on the way and he had already paid. Besides he thought, he really did need to get off.

The secretary dropped some files off on her supervisors' desk. "Here is the Clark account files you asked for Ms. Best." The pretty brunette said before adding, "Is there anything else I can get you before I take my lunch break?" Amanda didn't say anything for a few seconds as she finished typing a line in an email. "We have plenty more to get done today, but you enjoy the small break before we get back to it. You know what they say, all work and no play is the only way to get promoted in a male driven work place." The two woman laughed at the joke, that was more accurate than they wanted to admit.

"Ms. Best, are you sure you want to recommend me for your position if you get the district manager job?" April said her voice faltering a little being unsure of herself as she sat down at the edge of a chair most full of files and binders. Amanda stopped looking at her monitor screen and gave her secretary her full attention. "April, we have been friends for years. I appreciate you being professional, but really you can just call me Amanda when it is just the two of us." She saw April nodding and open her mouth to argue the point, but Amanda didn't give her the time. "Yes, yes but what if someone over heard. You are a good friend and a fantastic assistant April. I don't know anyone else that works here that is willing to always try and put the company first. With that and you helping me with my job for so long, you are the perfect person to replace me. One day though you are going to have to put yourself first or you may end up like me old and unmarried." Amanda gave a tight smile sad little smile.

"Oh, don't be like that Amanda, you have a man you love and he loves you. I have seen the two of you making out like you were teenagers before. Or are you forgetting when I literally dumped ice cold water on the two of you at that pool party you hosted at your apartment late last year. And stop saying you are old. You don't even turn forty till next year!"