Chapter 4: Start of the picnic

Looking to her side Amanda was still in a bit of shock taking in how Bailey looked in the role as her daughter. Megan had done an outstanding job in the transformation; the makeup was just right and it looked like she had used a plumper on his lips. The pink lacy blouse with the baby blue skort just screamed girly girl with it matching the makeup and the short glossy nails he now had. Taking a moment to take it all in as he sat there with the purse in his lap and holding his black rugged phone, the only thing that stood out from the rest of the look. The man.. No girl, her daughter looked so demure sitting there looking down at her lap and not saying a word. "Bailey, sweetie." The soft voice calling his name drew his attention, but before he was even fully looked at his girlfriend she had reached out across the seats and held him in a warm embrace seemingly as tight as she could.

"I am trying not to cry right now, so please do not say a word. I just love you so much and I know this is a sacrifice for you. We have had our ups and downs recently, but I just know after all this we will be just closer than ever. It.. It just means so much that you are sacrificing for me, and... and I never talked about this before, but I always did want children. Work just always came first, and now you are helping me with both by giving me a daughter."

Bailey felt like a fish out of water as the woman he loved hugged him tightly, but it felt so different with him having breasts. While he couldn't feel through them, he could feel the extra weight and how they moved when another pair of breasts.. Larger ones pressed into them. "Wove you too," he spoke through the plump glossy lips. When Amanda pulled back she saw the annoyed look on his girlish face. Running a finger near her eye to catch some of the tears that were forming she smile. "You will get used to that shortly I would imagine, but try again and this time remember the swollen lips and add the word mommy. We have to get you into character." Bailey nodded and thought for a second and tried again. "Love you to Mommy." The words came out right, but the made-up man looked like he swallowed a lemon.

"That is a much better job, but maybe try it again and smile, because what you said was a good thing."

"Fwine... Fine. I love you Mommy." Bailey spoke this time with a smile on his face, though he didn't realize he had fluttered his lashes at the same time causing what might have been the cutest sight Amanda had seen in a while, and it caused her heart to almost skip a beat. "That was perfect dear, now one last thing before we go. Hand me your phone."

With great hesitation Bailey handed it over worried she was going to go through its contents. The fear was short-lived as he saw her removing her own phone case that was white with a flower on it.

"Okay that is a much more appropriate case for you," she said tossing the black rugged one into the back seat. "Sweetie I am glad you remembered to sit with your legs together, try to keep that up and cross your feet at your ankle, yes like that. Good, you are just doing so good! Let us get you into the right frame of mind, so try to keep your hands busy. Twirl your braid with your fingers, touch up the gloss on your lips or take some selfies."

"Sewfies!?" Bailey whined, his voice going up an octave. "Yes dear, selfies. In fact, I want you to take a few. Doing different poses and angles as we drive."

With that Amanda put the car into reverse and pulled out of the spot and started the not so long trek to a local park. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Bailey doing what she said, still sitting with his ankles crossed, and the only real sound was of the car on the road and the sound effect of the taking of photos on the phone. "Bailey, honey we should maybe go over our story a little bit so we do not get caught. Let us see you are Bailey Andrew.. Oh that is perfect! You are Bailey Ann Best. Oh that is so cute, and it looks like one of us took the other's name after all." For his part Bailey just let out a groan.