Chapter 6: Visiting the Mall with Candi

Bailey slowly woke up, feeling someone sit at the edge of the bed making it move a bit, and then a gentle hand pushed some stray hairs out of his face that came loose from the braid overnight. "Sweetie, it is time to get up. Aunt Megan is almost here to help you get ready for your day." looking down at Bailey curled up in a ball atop the blankets in her peach nightshirt, breasts pushing on the fabric, braid coming undone, it was easy to pretend this was her daughter. After last night she really did think it for the best to try and keep it that way the best she could till the end of the week when she could have her boyfriend back. A man that was willing to sacrifice his pride and masculinity just for her sake.

"Come on dear, I know you are not a fan of mornings, but it is time to get ready for your day out shopping with your friend and Aunt."

The smile that was creeping into his face seeing the woman he loved above him slid away morphing into a frown and then scowl thinking about what was to come. "Do I have to do this?" he said in a small voice still laden with grogginess from just waking up. Amanda stood up and started for the door looking back before crossing into the next room. "Enough of grumpy girl, get up for the day."

She heard the response of "Augg." as she went back to her room to prepare for her Sunday at the office.

She didn't always work six or seven day a week, the late nights at the office were always a normal thing for her or most of the lady's at the office if they wanted to get a head in the male driven world of Mega Corp, but these last few months she had really pushed herself to get things just right. To impress the correct people, to shake the right hands at the right time. Some women at the office used their feminine wiles and bodies to get ahead, she didn't like it but understood it. Though she had never been one of those girls that got down on her knees for a man to get ahead. For her it was always hard work, dedication, watching the numbers and critical thinking. She had earned her place as a department head in the branch office for Mega Corp, and wanted to get this promotion to lead a district. With it she could have more influence to help others like she had done for April and other women in her department.

Padding out of the spare bedroom, Bailey went into the kitchen pulling out a bottle of his favorite beer and popped the lid off on the counter. Taking a small pull to just roll the flavor around his mouth before taking a longer one thinking about how his girlfriend was treating him like a child and calling him a girl. Each time she treated him like that he felt smaller and he knew that wasn't going away anytime soon, thanks to Megan. He didn't blame Candi for the way the ditzy girl acted, that was her nature and her and her dad were the marks in all of this. It was all Megan, she could have gotten her co-ed daughter to come do this, but no she fucked up that relationship just like he was certain she drove her ex-husband to cheat and then leave her. Becky had left home to stay with some boyfriend in the city and even when that didn't work out, she refused to go home to Megan. Bailey heard a key in the lock and as it opened he saw the woman he was thinking about as if thinking about her too much invited her to appear to make his life worse. Closing the door behind her Megan dropped a tote bag on the table and looked Bailey up and down.

"Is Victoria's secret that Bailey likes cock?" she said with a sarcastic tone to her voice.

"What? Fuck you." he so cleverly quipped back, before she walked forward and pointed to the dried cum over some of the letters of the word secret on the shirt.

"Don't you worry sweetie, we will have plenty of time today to go to your favorite store, but for now why don't you go take a shower and use these. This one is for your body in the shower, this one is for your hair in the shower, this one here is for your face in shower, that will get you properly clean and smelling correctly. Then when you get out this bottle here is lotion for your face, and this one is for your legs and body." she said, pulling bottle after bottle from the bag.