chapter 7 biotch x

After making the plan with the rock. Jeff wasn't so happy about it.
jeff: don't tell me ur actually going to make him kiss your ass?
estelle: ew no jeff we're going to tease him.
rock: ye i ain't letting him go near her ass man chill.
jeff: okay but can i come out tho with u guys.
rock&estelle: sure just dont try stop anything because we have it under control.
jeff: if ya say so.
RING:
rock: vince ur not gonna kiss his ass tonight however the one you will be kissing will make ur eyes pop out of your sick head!
My music hits.

jeff is right beside me.
vince keeps staring at my ass while jeff noticed giving him a nasty look...
rock: turn around ez.
I turn around and lift my skirt up so u can see my ass. (obv with panties on)
jeff just stares at it with his eyes wide open and his mouth dropped to the floor.
rock: what are u waiting for vince! go kiss that ass!
vince starts the crawl towards it until the rock stops him and i lift my skirt back down.
i had a short denim skirt on btw with a black corset top and my hair in pigtails and black knee high boots.
rock: woah woah woah woah WOAH, what do u think ur doing u SICK FREAK.
vince just looks at him in shock while i laugh. Jeff is still in shock. LOL.
rock: jeff and ez go take a seat at the announcement table. vince i've got someone's ass u can kiss without any jokes aside and i choose this person Esssspecially for YOU.
Rikishis music plays and he puts his ass in vinces face. we all laughed and went backstage while vince was still in shock in the ring. Karmas a bitch and it hurts xx
jeff: i'm amazed that was quite the show *winks*
estelle: oh jeff, shut upppp ur acting like u have never seen a women's ass before.
jeff: not urs ;)
I just laugh and walk to ur locker room to get ur gear on because i remember i have a match from the other day is happening tonight against trish in a bra and panties match.

jeff: not urs ;)I just laugh and walk to ur locker room to get ur gear on because i remember i have a match from the other day is happening tonight against trish in a bra and panties match

(me with clothes over off)
i make my way to the ring while knowing jeff is watching backstage.oops i didn't tell him...
trish comes down with a mic tho.
trish: so estelleee, i may have doubted you and your boyfriend.
i got a mic off jillian garcia.
estelle: what are you talking about trish? what's jeff got to do with our business?
trish: where was your boyfriend last night es?
estelle: at matts why?

BACKSTAGE:
matt: you weren't at my house?
jeff: fuck...

RING:
trish: nah i'm pretty sure he was in my bed with me :) *smirks*
i get out the ring a brutally attack her and then jeff comes running out and matt to separate us. i slap jeff and he just looks at my with a sad look.
estelle: YOU LYING BASTARD IM GONNA KILL YOU!
matt: estelle calm down!
estelle: NO
matt carries me backstage and jeff follows.
estelle: get the fuck away from me.
jeff just looks at me with tears in his eyes. wtf. i should be the one crying not him.