5|Glaring session|

Random Tree's POV:

Y/n happily walked with the other 2 travelers, heading towards the second temple where they would meet Kaeya.

"I wonder what adventures we will have after this!" Y/n happily said, making Aether looking at her with blush creeping up on his face.

"You already fell for her Traveler?!" Paimon whispered surprisingly at the simping boy.

"...Who wouldn't...☺️.." Aether blushed even more, looking at Y/n talking.

"..Paimon thinks your hopeless.." Paimon facepalmed.

The trio then arrived at the second temple where they meet the familiar blue-haired man, leaning on one the temples pillar.

Kaeya then noticed the pink-haired girl heading towards him, he then waved at them with a grin on his face. (Yes, he only noticed Y/n and not anyone else 😭)

"Ooh! Look Aether, It's Kaeya!" Y/n exclaimed as she quickly rushed to the waving man, making Aether snap out his mind.

"So, you guys have arrived." Kaeya greeted.

"Come closer, do you smell that?" Kaeya asked the trio.

"It smells like your hai-" Aether insult was cut off by Y/n.

"It's the smell of burnt pryo slimes!" Y/n answered.

"Correct. Something must've happened in the temple, I imagine there would be slimes, hilichurls and bunch of monsters... or whatever that is giving Stormterror more power.."

"Ooh! I can finally practice my skills!" Y/n happily exclaimed...a bit too excited actually-

"Will it be dangerous to head in there?" Aether asked.

"As bustling as it may be, No. I can't imagine it'll be dangerous at all...Pity that the Temple has been disturbed by such atrocity." Kaeya answered, patting Y/n on the head making Aether glare at him.

"Let's head it, shall we?"

.

.

.

"Woah...this domain looks so cool!" Y/n exclaimed as she started looking around the place.

"Hmm...If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there." Kaeya pointed at the broken platform.

"Wait how do you know??" Paimon questioned.

"Heh, experience." Kaeya flexed.