chapter 1

Author pov

A very strong and muscular man was eating silently in a middle of the room. He was satisfied with the food but his face was showing annoyance. He looked at the kept on table for water but there was no water in the glass.

So he looked besides his chair. There was a small teenage boy kneeling down with head hanging low. The boy was far more smaller than his age. He was weak and malnourished almost looking like a small 10-12 year old. As soon as the man looked towards him the boy started to shiver in utter fear.

"Aren't you being too much lazy Alex? Should I teach you some lessons?" The man said jerking the boy's hairs harshly, making Alex gulp down the worst fears, his tears started flowing but nonetheless he nodded his head so the man in front of him. His master won't be more angry.

He was still doubtful at what mistake he did. But he was surely knows that his mistake is never forgiven. And he learnt that the early you accept it the less pain comes.

Alex was terried but the man was far angry he threw the poor Alex on the wall. Alex collided badly and fell flat in the floor. Being small and weak he was very light because of which the man punished him like this many times. Or some times he becomes the toy for his master's fun time.

The man waited for two minutes but when Alex didn't went back on his knees and kept laying there. The man got very very angry. He took heavy step towards Alex making him feel like he wants to throw up.

Alex shakingly attempted to get up to kneel but he was too much energy drained. He was always messing up things that's why he hasn't received food from 3 days now. Just water that too yesterday night.

But he can't give excuses he should show respect to his master. He should kneel how a good slave does. With all these thoughts Alex once more tried to get up and he was quite successful. He has successfully lifted his half body from the floor but ended up falling harshly. Not by weakness but by the kick given by his master.

"It's more than ten years but stupid slave doesn't even knows how to serve dinner to the only person you are alive for! Fool! Brainless! Don't you know i prefer water just after last bite? Who do you think provide you with all the luxuries even when you are an undeserving brat? hub?" The man said harshly kicking alex four to five times more.

When he stopped screaming at the boy he stopped the shower of kicks. And held fistful of Alex's hair making the boy whimper in extreme agony. He slapped Alex and held his neck and lifted him from above the ground breaking the boy's air circulation.

Alex knows better than try to escape. Even if he wasn't getting aur to breath but he knows not to anger master. And the man was satisfied at how he has broken the so called prince of Russo the greatest mafia.

The man smirked when Alex was about to lose his consciousness. He tossed the boy harshly on the floor in a way that he fell on his knees making an another addition in his agony but that pain was enough strong to not let the sweet darkness engulf him.

Alex was just about to relax in his most safe world of darkness but his master doesn't allow him that and threw him on ground. He wanted to grasp more and more air in his system but he doesn't have time.

So Alex desperately knelt on the floor and bowed so deeply to the man as if asking to spare him. The man laughed evily looking at the boy who was looking exactly like a fish gaping when it's on land.

Alex was also exactly same. He was gaping for air, shivering with coldness, sweating with fear, and still kneeling in front of the man for his mercy.

"Tsk tsk tsk! I thought I might be a bit merciful and will let you have some of my leftovers." The man said and the next moment he saw a very big hope shining in the boy's eyes.

He smirked evily and said very harshly making Alex shudder more into ground, "But you are ungrateful and useless brat as always, so you won't receive any food not today and not even tomorrow!"

Alex looked down in shame. He should have been a better slave. Tomorrow was 5th days means his food day. He receives some food every five days and if he is good then he sometimes get leftovers. But stupid him ruined all the chance.

Alex wanted to cry so bad but he can't. He knew if he had been better than his master would definitely have given him food. Alex kept blaming himself unaware of the fact that his master never planned to give him leftovers he literally licked the plate clean.

"And yes! As a punishment no water for today too and you will sleep out of house tied to the tree and at the sunrise you will add 6 buckets of ice into pool and will stay in it till 8 then put ice cubes into all the pockets and possible places of your clothes and make my breakfast, after making my breakfast and serving it. You will again go back into pool with 8 buckets this time and if you are good then i might forgive you and take you out. But make sure you don't fall unconscious or i will end up burning your body alive!"

The man said wickedly looking at the small figure who now even bowed more further for asking mercy. His forehead was almost touching the man's shoes.

The man enjoyed the boy like this because it was one of the rules. If he does mistake the his right to speak will be taken away. And that's why the boy could only beg by actions only. And that too he should be careful to not irritate his master.

"Stop whining brat! You deserve at least deserve this much punishment for your impudent behaviour." Hearing the man's sharp tone the boy stopped his actions with only tears of regret flowing.

"Come on now!" I don't have whole night. I do work unlike you who just knows how to eat sleep and be a brat!" The man said harshly and Alex followed him dreading the upcoming night.

1110 words

It's the first chapter. You all know i write tortures so I won't be putting warnings in every chapter. And ahhhhhhh idk what to say I am excited.

This book has lots of emotions running in every single character. So this book will be hard to write.

It's my first orginal book instead of ff i hope i write it well and you all support me by voting and commenting down your thoughts