7

Ekkel led the XCO vampires and supernatural hunters toward Maryial and her revived and immortal supernatural creatures. The two brothers stared at each other with anger and determination in their eyes.

The battle was intense and violent. Maryial used her supernatural powers to control the revived creatures, causing them to fight with ferocious intensity against the XCO vampires and hunters.

Vampires and hunters fought together, using their special abilities to try to defeat the supernatural creatures. Vampires used their sharp fangs and supernatural speed to attack, while hunters used their special weapons and combat skills.

Ekkel led his vampires with skill and determination, fighting with fierce intensity against the creatures of Maryial. He knew he needed to protect his community and beat Maryial at any cost.

Maryial, in turn, fought with supernatural skill and strength. He used his powers to attack the XCO vampires and hunters, trying to defeat them with his immortal monsters.

The battle lasted hours, with the two factions fighting relentlessly. Maryial's supernatural creatures were strong, but the XCO vampires and supernatural hunters were persistent and determined.

Finally, the battle reached a critical point. Ekkel and Maryial found themselves in a one on one confrontation, fighting with everything they had. Both were injured and tired, but determined to win.

The battle was brutal and bloody, but the final outcome was still uncertain. Both brothers fought with impressive skill and strength, leaving the battle in a tense stalemate.

In the end, the battle continued, with no clear winner. The XCO vampires and supernatural hunters continued to fight the revived and immortal creatures of Maryial, while Ekkel fought his brother with relentless determination. ;amp;aacute;vel.