𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

════════════⇠ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 ⇢

════════════
⇠ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 ⇢

" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 "
════════════

Katherine's eyes shot open, her heart pounding in her chest as if trying to break free. She gasped for breath, the echoes of her scream still lingering in the unusual room. The air was heavy with a mix of fear and confusion as she struggled to make sense of her surroundings.

The room was a tapestry of opulence, draped in regal colors of deep purples, red and rich golds. Intricate patterns adorned the walls, and the furnishings spoke of a luxury that surpassed even the grandeur of the Salvatore mansion. Well the room definetely screamed rich. It looked like one from a castle, fit for royalty.

Katherine slowly got up from the King sized bed and walked around the room rigidly. 'What is this place?'.

She could feel it in the air, something was different, something was wrong, very wrong...

A large, ornate mirror caught Katherine's attention, she walked right in front of a mirror only to gasp in shock. Infront of the mirror stood 'Katerina Petrova' not 'Katherine Pierce' The years seemed to roll back, and she appeared as she did before her descent into vampirism, a vulnerable 11 or 12-year-old girl. She marveled at her reflection, but the shock that gripped her went beyond the aesthetic transformation

"What the hell...?" Katherine muttered, her voice a mere whisper, the realization sinking in. Her eyes widened as she took in the princess-like attire she now adorned - a gown fit for royalty, reminiscent of the elegant nightdresses worn in the past, the medieval times. It was a stark contrast to the modern and provocative fashion choices she was accustomed to nowadays.

Wait, were those, purple eyes? PURPLE EYES? How and since when did she have Purple fucking eye color?

What in The Motherfucking Hell is happening here?

But most bewildering was the sensation coursing through her veins - the feeling of warmth, of life. She pressed a hand to her chest, half-expecting to feel the coolness of undead flesh, but instead, she felt the steady thump of a living heart.

"How is this even possible? What has happened to me?"

As Katherine paced around the room, contemplating her bizarre circumstances, a chuckle disrupted the silence. Her instincts kicked in, She was ready to fight before a realization gripped her, she was no longer a vampire. She was a fucking human and that too a child. Yet she assumed a defensive stance, ready to protect herself and scanned the room for any sign of danger.

A smooth, low voice whispered in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "Katerina Petrova."

She whirled around, fist clenched and ready to strike, only to find herself alone. Her tensed posture further turned rigid when another chuckle followed, and she once again whirled around leading her gaze to the bed, where a man sat. He was bald, with dark skinned, wearing a suit, regarding her with amusement.