Oc # 1 Ryosuke K. + A/N Notes

Growing up in poverty never did anything to help poor Ryosuke.  He was short and super skinny, to the point he looked like a child mummy. As he got older, He never cut his soft black hair, and it always looked nice in a ponytail, He also had incredibly smooth and soft skin. He was fostered into a home at the age of 15, and he started school after seeing the doctor about his height and weight. Ryosuke started gaining a little weight, and grew a few inches, but he was bullied and teased. Ryo didn't have any friends to go to, and he was too scared to talk to his foster parents, in fear of returning to the orphanage. Ryo discovered that he was pretty good at soccer, and making music. He enjoyed writing lyrics about his life, and rapping them out. If Ryo wasn't singing or playing soccer, he was reading. After about 3 1/2 months, Ryosuke finally made 2 friends. Aren, and Hoseok. His closest family. And on his birthday, Both boys gave him an over sized Messi kit (Argentina). He loved it and wore it all the time. They even bought him a soccer ball to play with, and kick around when he was bored. To this day, Ryosuke is treated as a joke. He was bullied, and when he was beat up and bruised, he lied to the people he loved, and say he did it to himself.  

   {MHA Vers.}

Ryosuke had an amazing quirk, which he called Encyclopedia.  He can take the DNA of others, and know everything about them. To where they live, to their darkest memories, And he could use their quirk for 24 hours. All he had to do was place the DNA in a book, Which the title was "Ryosuke's Encyclopedia". He still wears his old Messi kit, and destroyed cleats. And he is still bullied for his height, but if it comes down, Ryosuke is definitely stronger mentally then he was before school.

{TBHK vers.}

Again, with Ryosuke with his height, and also being a "nerd" and reading, earned him tickets to get beat everyday after school. These beatings were alright at first, with the same punching and kicking, then it escalated. They started cutting his long soft hair, and ruining his perfect skin. Everyday Ryo put up with it, until they forced drugs down his throat, and he died of an overdose. Now Ryosuke haunts kids he finds bulling others, or those who do drugs to suffer the same fate he did. He is known as the Forgotten 9th wonder. (according to an rp I did with someone) The only people who know about him are his two friends.

{More pics of ryo}

{A/N}

Hi! This is my first little oc. Its bad but y'know. I may add more animes to add Ryosuke to and my other ocs! Hope you enjoyed!