Prologue

Y/n Gray was a girl from district 2 her dad killed himself in order to save her and her mom from the capitol. I recalled hearing about a young boy in district 4 being chosen for the games couple of weeks later he turned out to be the victor of the games. Y/n scoffed and turned off her T.V," How could a 14 year old win a game about people murdering each other" I said to myself, Fast forward to a year later the reaping for district 2 started. " and may the odds be ever in your favor", The lady said as she walked towards the fishbowl and pulled out a name, "Y/n Gray" she spoke smiling, My heart dropped as I saw my mom drop to her knees and everyone looked at me. I got out of the line and walked towards the stage shock in my eyes, She called out the next name for the male tribute we shook hands and once it was over my mom ran over to me holding me in a tight embrace worried for me considering I was her only kid the peace keepers dragged her away and took us to the trains that took us to the capitol.

Once the games started I ran towards the Cornucopia dragging everyone down that was in my way I grabbed a bow and some arrows as well as some knives and made a run for it towards the dunes considering my arena was in a dessert. The game last 3 weeks i killed 5 people in total. It was just me and some guy from district 1 that I wasn't worried about since he was dying from dehydration so he was easy to knock him out with and arrow to the stomach. I remember going home but the peace keepers dragged me away from home to the capitol where they turned me into a model for the capitol where I was used as a human considering i was thing and had perfect facial features and that when I met Finnick he was used in the capitol for his "pleasure"  for people who payed for it. "you're the girl who won this years game correct?", Finnicked asked, Me? Oh yea My names Y/n Im assuming you're Finnick the guy who won last years games correct?, I ask, "mhm that's me guess we're both the youngest victors here" HE said smirking. "Yea I guess so", I say returning the same smirk, He said his goodbyes and kissed my hand as he turned and walked away.