Jax x fem reader (Smut)

Sitting in your room bored you hear a jiggle at your door it slowly opens, a purple figure walks in. "Jax?" You say looking up at him "What the f--k are you doing in my room?"
He gave out a low chuckle looking down at you "will you see doll face ~ I just want to have some fun" he closed the door behind him locking it.
"What?"
"Oh don't act innocent y/n we've all been there." He gets on the bed causing you to back up laying on your back, he began to tower over you running his hand up your thigh messing you the waist band of your panties under your costume. "Jax!" "Whattt I'm just wanting to have some fun" he smirked down at you, he began to rub the base of her clit. "god dam y/n all this for me?". All you could do was lay there nodding yes because you didn't know what to do. After a moment he began to shove a finger inside of you as a tease, "kinda tight eh doll?" He started to finger you at a faster pace, within the second he added another finger. "JAX IS THAT TWO FINGERS!?!?" you yelled at him "maybe." He added another one "AH!!!".
After some time he pulls out his fingers licking them, "oh don't look so tired now. That's just the start~"
You tried to regain your breath "w-what? The start?".
Jax began to lift your legs above him putting your thighs in his shoulders as he began to eat you out.
(honestly yk what happens there)
"Jax.."
He lifted her face up setting you down on the bed, "alright roll over now y/n" You tried to roll over but your legs and body were just too weak so jax picked you up bending your back. "Alright get ready"
"Ready for wahhh!!" You gripped the covers as he began to thrust in going at a inhumane pace (poor pussy 💀😭). "J-jax!" "That's not my name doll face" he pulled your hair back kinda tight not enough to hurt but enough to let you know (also for those w that kink yw 🫶) "d-daddy.." you said tiredly as you tried you get your breath regained. "Good girl~" Jax began to thrust even faster and harder your eyes began to go cross eyed as droll dripped from your mouth. You felt a sudden twitch inside you as white cum began to drip from your clit "holly sh--" arching your back you collapsed onto the bed, Jax pulled out getting up looking perfectly fine, zipping up his fly (lol). "Will that was fun y/n catch you on the flip side"
You sat up looking down at yourself seeing the white stuff disappear quickly. "Huh so if anything like that disappears?".
A sudden knock happened at the door "AH Y/N ARE YOU READY FOR AN ADVENTURE!!". You quickly g pulled the covers over yourself trying to get dressed under them "uh sure Caine just give me a minute"

AN
so to anyone reading my stuff ty it means a lot I'm trying to get better w smut just gonna get better w writing.
Anyways I take request feel free to comment and I'll write you a page :D