Bloodshed

Harry Styles seemed to come out of that meeting with Louis Tomlinson utterly unsuccessful.

But here's the catch:

Harry never expected Louis Tomlinson to agree to such an absurd contract. In fact, the Port London Mafia had absolutely no idea where Zayn Malik was hiding. It was all a configuration to start getting into Louis Tomlinsons head. He now thinks that the PLM have information that the London Mafia does not- and that will certainly eat away at him like crazy. Potentially cause sleepless nights, leading him to claw ruthlessly at his brain (not that Harry thinks Louis Tomlinson sleeps, anyways. That's too human for him).

Harry achieved something valuable from that whole meeting; Louis Tomlinsons wants and needs. Louis Tomlinson wants Zayn Malik. Ever since he failed to obtain him that one blissful night many years ago, there has been a rabid search from both mafias to locate him. So far, absolutely no success. Not even a lead. It's the only failure that Louis Tomlinson and the Mains have had in a good while, Harry assumes, so it must be so unsatisfying for them to have not redeemed themselves yet. With this information- Harry can abuse Louis Tomlinson. Hold it over him. Taunt him, make him thrash.

Louis Tomlinson needs the job openings and opportunities at this side of London- the same as the PLM. Harry had it in his fake agreement to strip those away from him; and Louis Tomlinson had made it evident that the London Mafia would eternally struggle without them. They have no other options, and no other sectors of London to retreat to.

Harry will build this knowledge, this psychoanalysis until he can finally crack Louis Tomlinson. He will overcome the ruthless killer, and defeat him once and for all. He will no longer succumb to him.

He will own him like a dog.

And it will be beautiful.

-

"Today we win back Niall Horan," Harry announces to the line up of PLM members before him, set jaw and determined posture. "The London Mafia have wrongfully stolen him from us and our membership, blatantly disobeying the binding contract he signed for us."

"Don't you think this is a bit ambitious, Harry?" A girl at the back speaks up, her name is Beth or something bland and uninspired(it's hard to keep track of names, okay? There's a lot of people in the PLM), and she's a pretty recent addition to the main infiltration group. A young girl of around twenty, Harry would say. "We're just running into their main base blindly, do we even know where they're holding him?"

"Oh, trust me, they're not 'holding' him anywhere." Harry squints, lowering his gaze. "They're using him. Making him work for them. Ever since Zayn Malik disappeared, the London Mafia has been searching for a tech guy to do all their online infiltrations."

"So he's in a lab? A technology suit?" Beth further inquires, arching an eyebrow. Oh, Harry envies her naivety towards the London Mafia and its working ways.

"Of course not," Harry shakes his head lightly, smirking. "I know Louis Tomlinson well enough to know that he will not let something we want out of his sight."

"Niall is with Tomlinson? In his office?"

"Spot on," Harry confirms, recalling back to his meeting with Louis Tomlinson a few weeks ago, in which he asked for the return of Niall Horan to the Port London Mafia and ended up with a hand in his hair and a knife to his throat. They were in Louis Tomlinsons office, elaborately furnished with a lush red velvet carpet, dark oak chairs with intricate carvings, a grand matching desk; smooth and polished. That godforsaken taxidermy golden eagle that leers in the corner of the grand room- empty and performative. A towering cabinet of documents, glasses and alcohol stands at the side of the room, and all of it eclipses the window, haloed by red silk curtains, that overlooks the blissfully unaware streets of London.