All Right, Do Your Best, Ida

Reporter: "Here we are at the scene! We're broadcasting live, unedited footage right in front of the famed gates of Yuuei High!"

Y/n: "Fuck. The paperrapsi are here."

Mahito: "Let's have fun watching it go down."

Reporter: "What kind of lessons does All Might teach?"

Izuku: "Eh!!? Ah... I'm, sorry, but I had to go to the nurses' office..."

Reporter: "Lend us some of your thoughts on what it was like having the "Symbol of Peace" standing before you at the podium of education?"

Uraraka: "My thoughts!? Uh... He was really muscly!! Yeah!"

Reporter: "What do you think of All Might's turn as teacher?"

Idia goes off on a speech.

Reporter: "What do you think of All M--...WaitQ? Aren't you the kid from the sludge guy, incident!"?

Katsuki: "Drop it."

Reporter: "What-"

Y/n: "I'm sorry but this is a place of education if you aren't a teacher or student here that means you are trespassing. The police will be informed of your trespassing in a few minutes. So kindly vacate before they get here. Please keep in mind that even though this is a place filled with heroes it is firstly and most importantly a place to teach the future generation."

Aizawa walks up behind her.

Aizawa: "The man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises. Todoroki, head inside. I've got it from here."

Y/n: "Okay Aizawa-Sensei!"

Y/n slips off with Mahio before stopping in front of someone.

Y/n: "Mahito, it's your long lost broth-"

Mahito: "I will transfigure you."

Y/n: "Fine. Bye-bye."

Y/n teleports into Yuuei as the security doors snap shut.

Aizawa: "What were you doing Y/n?"

Y/n: "Looking at a friend's long lost brother?"

Aizawa: "Hope you're rested from yesterday's battle trial. I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation.

Class: "!!"

Aizawa: "Bakugo. Stop acting like a seven-year-old. You're wasting your talent."

Katsuki: "...I know."

Aizawa: "Are you always planning on destroying your arm Midoriya? If you keep going 'I can't adjust my quirk so I have no choice' you'll never get terribly far. I've said it before, don't make me say it a third time. Once you've cleared that hurdle, you'll be much more flexible, so I need to see some sweat out of you Midoryia."

Izuku: "Yes sir!"

Aizawa: "Finally, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Eh?!"

Aizawa: "I don't know why you let your fight go on so long, but don't draw out fights like that for your entertainment people will die in the process."

Y/n: "Yes, Aizawa-Sensei."

Mahito: "Wahh? So boring."

Aizawa: "Now let's get on with the homeroom notices... I'm sorry to have spring this on you all, but..."

Class: "!!" What now...!? Another pop test!?

Aizawa: "We need to pick a class president."