Chapter 2: The Sleepover

It's Saturday and everyone arrives at Cora's house for the sleepover. Everyone's mind is on Truth or Dare, they want to know everyone's secrets and what kind of dares people will come up with. 

"Er..Do you guys wanna eat before we play Truth or Dare? My dad ordered pizza." Cora said, a bit nervous for this was the first time she had all her friends at her house.

"Yeah! I'm starving, but...can we have your dad's curry? It was so good." Sofiia said, smiling warmly.

"Sorry, he already ordered pizza..." Cora said, a little sorry for Sofiia.

"CORA! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WERE CHILDREN TO EAT HERE!!!!1!!" Vivian shouted, clearly hangry.

"There is ONE child you can eat, and you can even top him with some pizza. You can eat my brother, he's in his room." Cora replied.

"I don't want your stinky brother, he smells like rotten cheese EEWWW!" Vivian shouted in disgust, remembering the first time she met Elliot.

"For real" Cora agreed, "Do you guys want to eat?" she turned to Nova and Bagel.

"Yeah, sure, I don't care what we do" Bagel replied as he looked to Nova for her answer.

"Umm, sure, I'm not too hungry though so I'll have one slice for now."

"Alright!" Cora exclaimed, clapping her hands together, "Let's eat!"

After everyone ate, they all headed upstairs, getting under blankets and preparing themselves for all the juicy secrets that are about to be spilled.

"ALRIGHT LETS GET THIS THING STARTED!!!!" Vivian shouted in excitement.

"Sure, Truth or Dare, who's going first?" Cora asked, a bit excited.

Everyone looked around for participants when suddenly Sofiia screamed, "ME! I'LL GO FIRST!"

"Oh, alright, go ahead then." Cora said, smiling.

Sofiia turned to Vivian.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked, intrigued.

"Dare, obviously." Vivian replied confidently.

"Alright then, I dare you to jump around screaming 'Children taste like chicken nuggets' until Cora's dad comes up here and yells at us."

"BET!!!1!!!!" 

Vivian began jumping around, slamming her feet on the carpet screaming, "CHILDREN TASTE LIKE CHICKEN NUGGETS! CHILDREN TASTE LIKE CHICKEN NU-"

"SHUT UP! STOP JUMPING!" Cora's dad yelled at them, door slammed open. Everyone shut their mouths and he walked away.

Everyone burst out laughing and they carried on.

"Nova, Truth or Dare?" Vivian asked, still shook from Cora's dad yelling at them.

"Umm, Truth, I suppose.." she said hesitantly.

Vivian grinned.

"Who do you have a crush on?!" she shouted, smiling.

Nova's face turned as red as a tomato and she crawled over to Vivian and whispered, "Layne." in her ear.

Vivian cackled and smiled and whispered back, "I won't tell anyone, great doing business with you."

Nova crawled back to her spot in the circle and asked, "Cora, Truth or Dare?"

"Hm? Truth, please."

"What's your favourite type of bagel?" she asked, grinning at Bagel who was crying on the floor from the question.

"Hmmm...Chocolate. Any bagel with chocolate." Cora replied, oblivious to Bagel crying.

Nova looked down at him, "OMG I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY CRY OMG!!!!" she patted him on the back and gave him a gentle hug.

Bagel blushed and sat up. 

"I'm okay now!" he smiled, flustered.

"Oh, okay.." Nova said, a little confused.

"I suppose it's my turn now." Cora said and looked around at everyone.

"Sofiia." she said.

"Hm?"

"Truth or Dare?"

Sofiia blushed a little, "Dare, please, but, um, make it juicy."

"Uh, sure." she said, "I dare you to...kiss someone in here." 

Cora smiled deviously.

SOFIIA POV:

"Sofiia." Cora said, my name like a song from her throat.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked warmly.

I would blush a little, "Dare, please, but, um, make it juicy."

'AGH THATS SO WEIRD WHY WOULD I SAY THAT WHY WOULD I-'

"Uh, sure." she said, "I dare you to..."

'cora, please make it good and not lame'

"Kiss someone in here." Cora grinned and pointed to her lips.

'AAAAAAAAH'

My face turned red and I crawled over to Cora and pressed my lips against her's and quickly turned away.

Cora's face looked like a tomato and her cheeks puffed up, 

"HEY, I SAID ANYONE! I DIDN'T SAY 'KISS ME'! But...I'm not mad about it.."

They both blushed and looked away.

"ASK SOMEONE 'TRUTH OR DARE' NOW!" Cora screamed, flustered.

"O-OKAY! UH, BAGEL! TRUTH OR DARE?!"

Bagel turned his head to Sofiia, "Uh, dare." he prompted.

Sofi grinned, her face still red from the kiss.

"I dare you..."

"to kiss Nova"