Chunin Exam tournament part 2

The tournament had progressed to its second round, and the proctor's voice echoed across the arena, signaling the start of the round. Naruto, with a determined look on his face, walked towards the competitor's box, eager for the upcoming match. However, his friend Shikamaru stopped him on the way, pleasantly surprised by Naruto's progress.

"Wow, Naruto, I didn't expect you to improve that much in just a month," Shikamaru complimented him, his voice filled with admiration.

Naruto replied with a grin and put his hands behind his head. "Thanks, Shikamaru. I've been training hard every day," he said proudly, acknowledging his effort and dedication.

As the match was about to begin, the proctor called out the names of the next two competitors, "Will Shino and Kankuro please come down?" The crowd hushed as the two competitors made their way to the arena.

Shino, a quiet and reserved ninja, walked down to the arena with a calm expression on his face. Kankuro, on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen. After a few moments of silence, Kankuro's voice echoed through the arena, "I forfeit." The crowd murmured in surprise, and the proctor announced the result of the match, "Very well, Shino won this match because Kankuro forfeited," marking the end of the match.

Shikamaru let out a sigh, "Just great, now my match is next. Troublesome." He looked around the arena, trying to find his opponent.

Naruto smiled. "You got this, Shika. Show 'em what's up," Naruto exclaimed with a thumbs up, his eyes shining with confidence.

"Will Shikamaru and Temari please come down?" The proctor called out, and the crowd cheered as the two competitors made their way to the arena. Temari, with a fierce look on her face, stared at Shikamaru, while the lazy boy just looked up at the sky, trying to come up with a strategy.

"You don't look like you wanna be here?" Temari questioned, her voice laced with sarcasm.

Shikamaru sighed. "I don't, but my troublesome mother and Ino will never let me hear the end of it if I forfeit. Honestly, women are troublesome," Shikamaru answered back in a bored tone, his eyes scanning the arena for any potential traps.

The proctor shouted "Begin" and jumped away.

The two just stood there staring at each other, waiting for the other to make the first move.

They stood like that for a couple of minutes until Temari got tired of waiting and charged toward the lazy ninja, her fan raised high above her head.

Temari hit the ground with a downward slash of her fan. When the dust cleared from the attack, Shikamaru was nowhere to be found. In his place was a log and a deep hole in the ground. Temari looked around for her opponent, her eyes scanning the arena for any signs of movement.

Meanwhile, Shikamaru was behind a tree thinking of a strategy.

When he thought of one, he came from his hiding spot. Temari spotted him and she opened her fan to release a gust of strong wind.

But before she could, Shikamaru had made a hand sign and his shadow extended toward her.

Temari canceled her attack and started jumping away from the shadow. The Shadow stopped and so did Temari.

Temari marked where the shadow stopped and deemed it its limit.

However, what she didn't realize is that Shikamaru created a second tendril of shadow which went inside the hole she created and caught her.

Shikamaru walked forward, forcing Temari to do the same. Shikamaru raised his hand and announced, "I forfeit." Everyone was shocked, but Shikamaru sighed and explained he was low on chakra.

The proctor nodded in respect and proclaimed Temari as the winner.

"Will Gaara and Sasuke please come down?" The proctor called out.

Garra appeared in a swirl of sand but Sasuke was nowhere to be found.

Garra and the proctor waited there for minutes until the proctor was about to disqualify Sasuke but that's when Sasuke and Kakashi appeared in a swirl of leaves.

"Sorry, we're late," Kakashi said while giving the proctor an eye smile. The proctor just told the competitors to get ready.

The crowd cheered loudly when they saw their last Uchiha.

The proctor shouted "Begin" and then jumped away.

Sasuke immediately charged aiming a punch at Garra's face but Garra's sand blocked it.

Sasuke smirked and his speed suddenly increased and he disappeared and reappeared behind him in a burst of speed. His punches went threw the sand almost hitting Garra

Garra was shocked. It was almost like fighting Lee again.

Suddenly Sasuke stopped and jumped up onto the arena wall. He put one hand down and the other hand wrapped it around the wrist.

Then lightning started to surround his hands.
He cried out "Chidori" before charging at Gaara.

Gaara put up a sand dome but Sasuke easily pierced it along with Garra's shoulder.

Garra let out a blood-curdling scream and shouted "BLOOD, IT'S MY BLOOD."

Gaara then exploded in a powerful burst of charka and sand.

Then feathers started to fall from the sky putting everyone asleep.

Then the Kage Booth exploded.