Promise.

📍Madrid, Spain🇪🇸

I was packing in my room with my friend Lila, when my mom called me to hurry because we need to leave any minute. "Isis, date prisa, ¡tenemos que irnos ahora!" (Isis hurry up please we need to leave now!) "¡Está bien, ya voy, dame un segundo!" (Okay, I'm coming, give me a sec!) "Vale!" (Ok!)

***

"Ugh I'm really gonna miss this place!" "Holds lots of good and bad memories.." said Lila "yea.."
"Isis if you don't come here any second we will be late!" Said my mom "okay okay hold up"
"I guess this is our goodbye" "Stawp ur gonna make me cry!" "Promise you will call me?" "Promise." After Lila left I took some last moments here I was really sad but I least my mom will be happy with her rich boyfriend and his son.

***

"Wacha reading?" My mom said "Nonya"
"Hm?" "Never mind!" "Okay I get it you don't want a step brother" "well yes, but I don't want to leave my friends" "don't be upset you'll find better friends here!" "We'll see"

***
📍Barcelona, Spain 🇪🇸

"Isis!" "Isis wake up we're here!" I woke up and woah I saw a big ass mansion. My mom pulled up in front of the house and their butler came and greeted us "Isis this is Pablo the guy I have been talking to" "Hola Isis I'm Pablo" he took his hand to and I shaked it of course "Hola" I faked my smile. Something was off about this guy, I wonder what my mom saw in him.

***
I was walking to the trunk of the car to get my suitcase when the butler crashed and we're just fighting for the suitcase like kids for a minute. "Fine! You win" I said "Isis come here we wanna give you a tour!" "Alright"

***
After the tour of the house all I can say is the house is hella big! "Isis ven your room is right here!" "Ah okay gracias Pablo" "No problem!"
Again I faked the smile. I was packing when I decided to take a break because wow I brought a lot. I went to the balcony when I saw a cute boy looking at the beautiful view of the beach on his balcony, when my phone rang and the embarrassing song started playing, shit I think he saw me. I ran back to the room to pick up the phone and it was Lila.

*LILA😘 is calling you*

"Hey bitch how is it going out there?"

"Hey girly it's going okay"

"Whyyy what's going on?"

"idk something is just not right"

"Is it the son?"

"Wait! How do u know he has a son?"

"OMFG Isis how do you not know his son is a famous footballer for Barca, and he's like famous everywhere!"

"Meh I really don't care"
"What's his name?"

"I thought u didn't care?"

"Shut up and tell me!"

"Okay okay his name is gavi"
"Pablo Martin Páez Gavira"

"Hmm I don't recognize him"

"Maybe cuz ur a Real Madrid fan"

"Real! their like the best team"

"Hard for me to agree"

"Whatever! Shit my mom is calling me I gtg!"

"Okay bye Isis, take care love u!"

"Bye love u too!"

*Ended call with Laila😘*
*Incoming call from 'MA❤️'

"Hey babe if your hungry, you know where the kitchen is"

"Umm yes, but you could of just told me without calling"

"Just making sure ur okay!"

"Yes I'm fine..I'm gonna go eat love you!"

"Okay hun love you to-"

*Ended call with MA❤️*

Oof she sometimes get on my nerves! But in a good way ofc. I went downstairs to find the kitchen on my right. Opened the fridge to get find healthy food "These people really don't have a damn sandwich!" As I closed the fridge I saw the same boy from the balcony sanding beside the fridge door. Our faces were so close. "Sorry, can u repeat that pecas?" He said with a bitchy voice "You must but the son" "Yea u got a problem with that pecas?" "Maybe" I stepped back a little. "And you must be??" I stayed silent "Alright be like that pecas" "Don't call me that" "Then what's your name.. pecas" "find out yourself! I'm out" "Bye pecas love youuuu!" Ughhh I already hate this boy.

"Isis get ready we're going out for dinner!" "I don't feel good ma" "Don't do this to me right now, hurry up!" "Okay fine". I put on a short black dress with some heals, (y'all can pick how it looks or u can change it, it's up to u guys) did my makeup, straightened my hair and put on some perfume, lastly jewelry. I went downstairs where my mom and her boyfriend was, also gavi. My mom was looking and me up and down I hate when she does this. As we were walking to the car I saw gavi looking at me "Why don't you take a picture, it will last longer hm?" He just laughed.

"Hola Reservation for Gavira" said Pablo "Ah si Sígueme" we sat down, I sat down next to gavi and my mom in front of me with Pablo. "So Isis how old did you say u were?" Said Pablo, I can see gavi turned his chair a little over to me. "Oh yea I'm umm 18!" "That's nice, I already know you will make great friends here!"
"We'll see about that" said gavi laughing "Gavi!" "What?! I'm telling the truth!" "Gavi let's not fight right now!" "I'm not fighting" "GAVI!!" Pablo yelled everyone was looking. "Excuse me I have to go" Gavi said, finally an opportunity for me to leave too. "I should go to" "Great Gavi can take u home!" "Umm no I think I'm just going to take an Uber" "Come one up guys can get along there!" "Dad she said no" "Isis hun go with gavi!" "Okay fine gosh!"

AUTHORS NOTE😍🔥
I spent like 2 hours writing this cuz I forgot like half of what happened in the movie lol. What do yall think? What do u think will happen in the car? Byeee❤️