[Chapter 1] - Base attack

WARNING: This story will contain the Godzilla: Minus one movie spoilers. If you don't wish to be spoiled, tap/click away now. And a new chap after who knows how long.
-----------------------------------------——————————

"Shit! Survey plane is acting funky." The pilot said as he soon grabbed his radio.

"This is Zulu-1, I repeat this is Zulu-1. Survey plane is experiencing an unknown failure, heading to the repair base west of me." The pilot said as he waited for a response, which took a hot minute.

"Understood Zulu-1, have a safe journey." The person responded from the radio before cutting the connection.

"... I don't think it's normal for the plane to be wobbling, gotta get to that base pronto." The pilot said as he soon saw the base come into his view.

The pilot traveled to the Island, and due to the plane wobbling, it wasn't easy to land.

"This is Zulu-1, I repeat, this is Zulu-1. Requesting permission to land. The survey plane is having unknown issues." The pilot said into the radio as he started having more and more trouble controlling the plane and a long sigh was heard.

"Permission granted, just don't do any more damage to the plane when you land." The person on the other side said as they soon cut off the connection.

With now having permission the pilot would go ahead and land it gently, despite all the wobbling the plane was doing. Soon, the pilot would land it with no damage being done to the outside, allowing no damage to appear on the plane that wasn't always there.

Soon, the pilot would open his window and jump out of the cockpit and some engineers would walk up to him.

"So, what's the issue with it?" An engineer said as she walked over to the pilot.

"Plane started to act funky and on my way here was wobbling like crazy." The pilot explained to the engineer as the engineer as she started to think.

"Sounds like a problem with the gyroscope. This is one of the latest survey planes ever produced for Titan Island, so there are bound to be some problems with it. But even so, this repair is gonna take a hot minute due to how complex the gyroscope is, you're gonna have to stay here overnight." The engineer explained to the pilot as she went back to the base of operations on the Island with the pilot following her.

"So, what were you doing at Titan Island anyway?" The engineer asked as she opened the door to the main compound.

"I was ordered to survey the Titans for any info or suspicious movements. HQ and Dr. Gojo briefed me in that we're doing it for more information on them." The pilot said as he quickly followed behind the engineer.

"Interesting... Well, here's your room. We'll call you when we're almost done." The engineer said as the pilot entered the room.

____________________________
/MEANWHILE\
____________________________

A group of officials and leaders were seen, all gathered in one room, of course, to discuss things. Why else would you have a meeting? To fuck each other? Don't answer that.

And the most prominent and 'yellable' figure in this meeting was Gyozen.

"What do you mean our base near the Island was destroyed?! It was fully operational less than a week ago!" Gyozen yelled and she had every right to do so, after all that base she had built cost 12 mil USD

"A-At first we suspected Titanus Gojira to be the cause of the attack, due to the radiation left behind. However... We realized something else was at hand." The nervous scientist said, but before he could continue a new voice came into the meeting.

"And please tell me what you've found out since I didn't have the time to do so." The voice was calm and collective, and those who had heard it before could tell immediately who it was.

"Gojo..." Gyozen mumbled, a small amount of hatred present in her voice.

" Gyozen mumbled, a small amount of hatred present in her voice

"Well? I'm waiting for the explanation you know." Gojo said as she waited near the projection, a small smile being gained after seeing the scientist fumble with the remote in his hands.

"Well, w-with the data we were able to collect from on site investigation, we were able to make a graph showing both parties radiation.

"The blue line is, of course, Godzilla, the prime impact aftermath of when Godzilla uses her atomic breath, before quickly going down and losing radiation

"The blue line is, of course, Godzilla, the prime impact aftermath of when Godzilla uses her atomic breath, before quickly going down and losing radiation. However, if you make a note of the red line, which is the unknown organism's radiation, you can notice that it's nowhere near as powerful as Godzilla's, but this one lingers more, evidenced by the graph where Godzilla starts at zero but ends at two-hundred and fifty but the unknown organism starts at zero as well but the ends at three-hundred and forty give or take." The scientist stated as they huffed and puffed, talking through their entire explanation without breathing.

Gojo studied the graph until an alarm started to boom.

"WARNING WARNING, UNKNOWN TITAN SIGNATURE APPROACHING JAPAN, I REPEAT..."

But before anyone could get a say in anything, a long roar boomed outside the building causing a minor earthquake.

"The hell?!" Gyozen said as she holded her self down onto the table.