chapter 8

Bloodpaw and tigerpaw kept walking till they got to the rlly tall mountains

"Woah theyre so tall." Bloodpaw said

Tigerpaw smiled, "ye they are, I wonder if the cure will be up here."

Bloodpaw walked up on a big rock, "Ohmygosh cmere tigerpaw I see something."

Tigerpaw ran up to the rock, "omg!!!" He screamed

Bloodpaw clapped her hands, "I think there will be the cure on the other side of that waterfall!!!"

"Yeahh!!!" Tigerpaw said

They ran down into the valley to get to the waterfall.

After walking a while Bloodpaw smelled the air,"i smell something weird"

"Me too." Tigerpaw said loudly

"HEY!!!" a deep manly voice said. It kinda sounded like dwayne johnson had a baby with sponge bob.

Bloodpaw and Tigerpaw screamed, "WHOS THERE?!!!"

A big white cat jumped out of a rock, "ME!!!" he said, "IM GONNA EAT YOU!!!"

Bloodpaw started screaming again, "NOO OH NO GOOD GOLLY NOO!!! PLEASE!!!"

Tigerpaw spat at the big cat, "whats ur name and what clan are you?"

"Im Fangeater from the tribe of flesh devouring stars."

"That saounds scaey." Bloodpaw said, "BUT IM NOT AFRAID OF YOU!!!"

"No just kidding, my name is just fang, I come from the tribe of rushing water. Ill take you to Stone Teller if you want."

"Ok." Tigerpaw said

The big white cat led them up the mountain to a cave.

"This is stonetellrr."

A HUMONGOUS yellow that looked like a mountain lion stared at them, "what do u come here for."

"Im bloodpaw from treeclan I come to find the cure of the blood spitting diease."

"I. Tigerpaw im her brother im just here for moral support."

"Well well well, I do know where that cure is..." Stoneteller said

The big white cat and bloodpaw and tigerpaw all gasped