𝟵

Troy quickly left the room before any of his children could say anything to him. He opens his bedroom door and is met with Y/n sitting up crying her little heart out. Gabriella is sitting next to her gently rubbing her back in hopes of calming her down.

"What's the matter sweetie?" Troy asks as he bends down on the side of the bed Y/n is sitting on. Y/n doesn't say anything but just cries harder because now all of the other children have entered the room. "Guys, can you go finish the thing?"

Troy tries not to say room because he wants to surprise the little girl later tonight. The children nod their heads and make their way out of the room. Jude gently closes the door since he was the last one out.

"It's okay honey." Gabriella says as she gently kisses the top of Y/n's forehead, Troy gently takes the small girls hand into his and gently rubs his thumb over her knuckles.Y/n was able to calm down and scoots closer to Gabriella. "Are you still tired, honey?"

Y/n just nods her head in response and cuddles close to Gabriella. Troy smiles widely while watching Y/n get confronted by his wife. Gabriella grabs the blanket that was over Y/n and gently drapes it back over her as she gently rubs her back, humming a song.

Y/n was able to relax and fall right back asleep in Gabriella's warm embrace. Troy gently gets off of the bed, walks over to his wife and gently covers her back up with a blanket. Gabriella smiles and kisses her husband before he leaves the room and closes the door gently.

"Is okay dad?" Mariana asks Troy as soon as he closes his bedroom door. Everyone else was finishing Y/n's room.

"She's okay sweets." Troy says as he drapes his arm over his youngest daughter's shoulder. "Mom was able to calm her down and Y/n fell back asleep."

Mariana nods her head as she hugs her dad. Troy hugs her back and just rests his cheek on her head.