Narcissistic Love (Made in May 2021)

January 10th 2013

There was a young girl in her high school years. Throughout her entire life, she never has made a best friend. Let alone a single friend. She liked having and drawing dangerous items. Many people ignored her or laughed at her if she did something stupid. Her main hobbies were either daydreaming, talking to herself or reading some books. She was often quiet and refused to do group work. The girls name is, Bodhi.

When Bodhi went to school today, the teacher in her form class had announced something. 'We have a new student class, make sure to welcome him here.' Bodhi couldn't really care about this boy. She thought he was going to be another person who would torment her. The boy said to the teacher and class 'My name is Dimitri and I came here since people bullied me in my old school.' Bodhi was shocked. She thought maybe Dimitri could be just like her.

Bodhi had always sat on a desk by herself and the whole class knew she liked sitting by herself. Unfortunately there were no spare seats for Dimitri, apart from Bodhi's desk. Dimitri sat beside Bodhi and both remained quiet for most of the day. Bodhi was very uncomfortable from Dimitri because she never sat beside people in class. The day felt quick for Bodhi and was over. Bodhi returned to her safe haven. While she was daydreaming, she thought of Dimitri. Those words "... People bullied me in my old school." Bodhi was determined to talk to him. She thought maybe we can share our experiences of bullying and become good friends. Bodhi grinned after that thought. Throughout the day Bodhi thought of how to start a conversation and how to talk about her hobbies. Bodhi thought it wouldn't turn out good, but we'll see.

January 11th 2013

Bodhi got dressed and went to a place she thought as "hell". Dimitri was already at the desk. Bodhi decided to have a look at his appearance. He had brown messy hair like the ones you'd see on lunatics, forest green eyes and a warm smile. Bodhi sat on her desk and took a while to picture some words to say to Dimitri.

'H-hi D-Dimitri...' said Bodhi. Dimitri faced Bodhi. 'Good morning em...' Bodhi forgot to tell her name to Dimitri. 'I'm Bodhi.' 'Well then Bodhi, good morning, I'm quite excited to talk to someone!' Bodhi thought for a good minute, could Dimitri thing exactly what she thinks? After daydreaming for a bit Dimitri snapped his fingers in front of Bodhi. 'Sorry! I, I normally daydream so please excuse me if that happens!' Said Bodhi. Bodhi was thinking how awkward it looked for Dimitri and for her classmates.

Bodhi is now lost in her mind again. She was speaking to herself in her head "I should try harder." She kept repeating. She opened her eyes and faced Dimitri 'Do you like books' Bodhi said. 'I do read books sometimes but I mostly play on the Xbox since I have no life.' Dimitri said. Bodhi's mood changed completely. 'He reads books?!' Bodhi then said to him 'What types of books do you read?' 'Eh... Diary of a Wimpy Kid?' Dimitri said. 'Well, classes started, lets focus and talk at break, ok?'

Dimitri's words hung in the air. Bodhi was relieved to know that Dimitri wanted to keep on talking! Keep on talking to her! Break cane and Dimitri approached Bodhi, 'Where are your friends Bodhi?' Said Dimitri. 'Oh. They're b-busy is all!' 'Is this bench something like a place to rest for you?' Asked Dimitri. 'It really is! I can daydream, read and, and maybe even sleep!'

Break was over and the rest of the school day for Bodhi was as silent. "Is Dimitri just talking to me only to make me happy?" Bodhi asked herself. She felt despair when thinking about that. She read her recent book she purchased a day ago. Bodhi was now calm, she'll now prepare for the worst and hope for the best.