𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖗𝖙

✧∘°⁑⋆∘◦⋆✶∘·:*:·∘✶⋆◦∘⋆⁑°∘✧

───── ⊱✿⊰ ─────

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓
aemond targaryen

───── ⊱✿⊰ ─────

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍
standalone fic

───── ⊱✿⊰ ─────

      THE GREATEST advantage one could have in a world driven by a thirst for power is to have a history shrouded in darkness. To be no one. To exist only in the shadows.

      It was not easy to be a woman in Westeros, but Clove would have had it no other way.

      Washed up on the shores of Dragonstone with nothing but a ring forged of Valyrian steel, Clove was reborn. Only six years old, she had no memory of her life, of what happened to land her in the company of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and her family.

      She was given a new name and a new purpose, welcomed into Rhaenyra's open arms as if she were her own daughter. Clove became a handmaiden for the princess and was raised alongside her chivalrous sons, but there was another reason Rhaenyra kept the mysterious raven-haired girl so close.

      She was her spy, her little spider within the walls of the Red Keep. She was exceptionally skilled at sneaking into places she shouldn't be, gathering information on the greens that they held so closely to their hearts.

      And if there was one thing that Aemond Targaryen hated, it was a snake.

      Or, more precisely, a fox.

      He knew what Clove was up to and it seemed that he was the only person who saw her for what she really was. He was loyal to his family above all else, and upon discovering that Clove was stealing valuable information, he decided to take it upon herself to stop her.