chapter 15: the truth gets out

a/n: as I'm writing this I'm watching the Reputation stadium tour on Netflix and crying abt how they're are taking it off on 30th

y/n's pov

I brought Liv to set so that I could give her a tour. I showed her the snack section, our hair and makeup trailers, I showed her some of our most used sets, etc.

After the tour we went back to my trailer to hang out. I had about an hour of freetime before I had to film. Liv and I were sitting around on our phones when I got a text from Sadie telling me to meet her at the snack section.

"Um, I'm gonna go to Millie and Sadie's trailer for a second. I left my script in there." I told Liv.

"Okay." She said.

"Be right back." I said as I left the trailer.

I went to the snack table and saw Sadie standing there waiting for me. She smiled and put her phone in her back pocket when she saw me. I smiled back at her.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"I missed you." She took a look around and when she didn't see anyone she kissed me.

"I missed you too." I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her neck.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her. "Can we go to your trailer?" Sadie asked.

"Liv is there." I told her. "Can we go to yours?"

"Millies in mine." She said. "Where else can we go?"

I bit my lip in thought before smiling and placing my hand on her chest. "I know." I took her hand and started pulling her with me. "Come on."

Olivia's pov

I was sitting in y/n's trailer when there was a knock on the door. I assumed it was y/n and I was confused on why she was knocking on her own trailer door.

I got up and went to the answer the door. When I opened it I saw Millie, one of y/n's castmates, standing there instead of y/n.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"Hi, is y/n and Sadie here?" Millie asked.

"No?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "y/n told me she was going to your trailer to get her script."

"Sadie told me she was coming here to hang out with you and y/n." Millie furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why would they lie to us?" I asked.

"I don't know... but they've been acting kinda weird lately. Last night I saw Sadie go into y/n's hotel room and I don't think she ever came out." Millie said.

"I also saw y/n walking with a limp this morning. She told me she fell but now I don't know." I realized.

"You think they're hooking up?" Millie asked.

I shrugged. "Maybe. I'm gonna go find y/n and try to get some answers."

"I think I know where they might be." Millie told me.

Millie walked away from me and I followed her. She lead me onto a dark set.

"y/n comes in here when she wants to get away from everyone." Millie told me.

"I hope they're not going at it when we find them." I scrunched up my nose. "That would be really awkward.

Millie cringed. "Thanks for putting that image in my head."

We walked for a bit more before we found y/n and Sadie. We got a bit closer so we could hear what they were saying and then hid behind a piece of equipment.

y/n and Sadie were both sitting in separate chairs on their phones. They were holding hands while y/n had her feet up on Sadie's lap.

"Taylor Swift is so hot." y/n said as she scrolled on her phone.

Sadie looked up from her phone at y/n. "But, i'm hotter, right?"

y/n chuckled. "Don't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous." Sadie said, her voice going up an octave.

"You're voice gets higher when you lie, Sades." y/n said as she got up from her chair and straddled Sadie. "You're way hotter than Taylor."

Sadie wrapped her arms around y/n's waist as y/n kissed her. I noticed y/n start to unzip Sadie's jacket causing me to widen my eyes and quickly turn around. I accidentally bumped into Millie and she accidentally knocked something over.

"Ow." She whispered.

"Sorry." I whispered back.

y/n's pov

I pulled away from Sadie as I heard something fall over and then two voices. I looked at Sadie and she ushered me off her lap. I got off of her and she stood up, lacing her fingers with mine and walking towards the sound.

"Who's there?" Sadie asked.

I let go of Sadie's hand as I saw Liv and Millie walk out from their hiding spot. Liv had a sheepish grin on her face while Millie had an apologetic look.

"Liv?" I asked.

"Hey, y/n/n."

"Are you guys spying on us?" Sadie sternly asked.

If we weren't in this current situation, I probably would of died at how hot she sounded when she was annoyed.

"We just wanted to come and ask why you guys are sneaking around. Guess we know our answer." Millie chuckled.

Sadie rolled her eyes, took my hand, and then walked away. I looked at Liv and Millie as they started to follow us and bombard us with questions.

When we got back outside, Sadie got fed up with all their questions and snapped.

"We're not dating!" Sadie exclaimed as she turned around to face them.

"Who's dating?"

The four of us turned to see Finn, Caleb, Noah, and Gaten.

"y/n and Sadie." Liv pointed at us.

"We're no-"

"Sadie." I placed my hand on her bicep. "It's okay. They can know."

Sadie looked at me. "I thought you didn't want them to because you didn't want anyone to mess with our relationship?"

"Yeah, but, there's nothing we can do about it anymore." I pointed at Liv and Millie. "They saw us kiss." I pointed at the boys. "And we know that they are just gonna pester us until we give them the answer they want."

"True." Sadie nodded.

I looked at the others. "Okay, yes, we're dating. We don't want anyone else to know though, so, please, for the love of god, don't tell anyone. Understand?"

There was a chorus of yes' from everyone before we all went our separate ways. I gave Sadie a peck on the lips before she went back to her trailer and Liv and I went back to mine.