Surprise

Atsushi POV:

"Okay Nikolai will return in a few minutes, so you got a plan."

Dazai smirks. "Well when he comes in I pin him down and you use your tiger claws to knock him out."

The door knob turns slowly and Dazai hides behind the door. Nikolai gets confused and walks closer to me. "Where is Dazai?."

Dazai jumps on Nikolai and pins him to the ground. "Atsushi now!!"

I transform one of my arms into the tiger, I hit him in the back of the neck and he passes out. "We did it...but we should tie him up."

Dazai picks him up and puts Nikolai in the chair. We used the ropes that he had on Dazai. "Hey Atsushi did you see any security?."

I think for a moment. "I don't think so but there are cameras. So we don't want fyodor looking for us...he seems harder to deal with, so in my opinion we should avoid cameras."

Dazai grabs my arm and starts running out the door. "Dazai what are you doing are you trying to get us caught."

He keeps dragging me. "Well if we defeat fyodor we don't have to deal with him anymore."

The alarms go off, they are really loud it kinda hurts my ears. But we keep running and we turn one corner and there was Fyodor looking very annoyed. "This is why I shouldn't trust Nikolai with anything...I can't kill Dazai or the tiger what to do~?"

Dazai stops and hides me behind him. "Just stay behind me Atsushi I got this rat."

So I keep behind him.

Dazai POV:

I just stared at Fyodor trying to figure out his next move, he was a very unpredictable being just like me. "So what your plan Demon."

Fyodor smirks at me. "You're calling me a Demon, I heard what you did to that tiger and he still came running after you to save you, you better be lucky he came or you would have been an experiment."

Atsushi grabs my hand to calm me down. "It's in the past okay I made a mistake."

Fyodor starts laughing. "So who is gonna be your next victim, sigma?Each time you close to someone you shattered them to pieces. It's pretty interesting to watch.."

I grind my teeth and anger. "Dazai calm down he's trying to get to you, but your better, you conquered so much you left the port mafia. You saved a lot of people. Yeah, you made some mistakes on the way but that's normal."

Atsushi smiles at me and I calm down. I swipe something off of Atsushi without him knowing. "Hey Atsushi do you have a gun."

"Yeah I do."

He starts rummaging through his pockets in his belt. "I did have one."

I giggled. "Sorry I kind of swapped it off of you.."

Atsushi looked at me surprise, but then I pointed the gun at fyodor. "So Demon how many shots do you think it would take to make you unrecognizable."

Fyodor glared at me. "Zero because you won't sho-."

I fired the gun and shoot fyodor straight in the skull. He fell to the ground. "DAZAI!!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

I started laughing. "I guess it was one."

I was about to walk to his body to shoot more but Atsushi took the gun from me. "Dazai can you not make that face it's scaring me."

I looked at him and he jumped and pointed the gun at me. So I go back to my normal face. "Calm down Atsushi, I just wanted to kill him for so long sorry about that....but we probably need to head back, don't want to keep chibi waiting."

Atsushi POV:

We head out of the DOA base. Surprisingly, there was no one protecting anything you could just walk in if you wanted to. We get outside. "Well I guess this is where we split up, see you later Dazai."

I smiled and left without letting him say anything. I was still creeped out. After awhile I make it back to Chuuya's house. I had a really good idea I just need to locate where he is at.

I looked through windows and I saw him in the kitchen with bags under his eyes, Kyoka was trying to make him feel better, but it wasn't working. 'I know this is probably the worst idea I had in my life but let's scare the shit out of them.

I go back to the front door and quietly open and shut the door. I tiptoe to the kitchen and Kyoka looks at me, I put a finger on my mouth, telling her not to say anything. I sneak over and yell behind Chuuya. "BOOO!!!"

Chuuya's hold body turns red and I knew I fucked up. He turns around and kicks me across the room. I hit the wall. "Yep I definitely deserve that."

Chuuya went back to normal and he realized who I was and he ran over to me. "The fuck Atsushi don't do that when your missing you asshole I could have killed you."

I giggled and a few teeth fell out. "It fine I'm good."

He looked generally concerned. But that quickly change when the teeth that fell out new ones came in. "Geez kitty your ability never cease to surprise me. I didn't even know you could do that."

"Hey Chu Chu I taking a nap."

I closed my eyes. "Hey wake up asshole don't sleep now I still have to yell at you."

I opened them again. "Maybe later I had a traumatizing day....."