OC info

Full name : Ren Iowa Akagami
DOB: 11/10/1980
Fav food : cooked Rice
Least favorite food: anything spicy
Likes: music, bass guitar, drawing, singing, volleyball, watching anime, reading manga.
Dislikes: reality TV, tennis, golf, cold days, rude guys and girls.

This is set in 1998 where Ren turned 18 and joins heartsteel to pursue a music career with his brother Yone and to hopefully make others have a smile on their faces. Ren can be awfully quiet due to his shy personality but he could also be quite cold to others simply because he never really had much people to talk to besides Yone who practically raised Ren since Yone was Six years old because Yone's parents never cared much about Ren because he looked like a freak.

Personality: Cold but sweet and kind. Always thinks of others before himself. Thinks that low life people are a bunch of monkeys who can't do anything right because they would often commit crimes.
BTW yes Ren is inspired by Geto in jujutsu Kaisen!

Height: 6'7
Eye colour : dark crimson Red
Hair colour: black (like Geto's hair colour)
Ren's hair is at his knees so Ren has to often or should I say constantly tie his hair up and yes he gets kayn to do it for him ;)

Here's a little backstory about Ren and Yone in my Au!
Yone's POV
At this time I had my sixth birthday yesterday and mother told me that she was having another child. I felt happy that I could be a big Brother to another sibling but to also see if it will be another boy or it could be a little girl. When mother told father about my upcoming sibling he wasn't that pleased with her but he allowed her to keep it.

Yasuo wasn't too happy about it and he told mother to get rid of it while she can but mother said no she wants to keep it no matter what. A while later mother found out the gender of my sibling and it was another boy. She wasn't happy cause she was hoping for a girl and now she's not going to love it anymore because it might look like a freak she said.

Nine months went by to October the 11th 1980. Mother was in the labour while me and Yasuo had to wait outside of the room while father was in the room with mother. I was excited to meet my new little brother but Yasuo on the other hand was not happy but he was willing to accept him no matter what.

"Boys, come see your new little brother." mother said and then me and Yasuo entered the room. And we saw a little boy wrapped in a blanket in mothers arms. "This is your little brother Ren and Yone you have to raise him. I'm not raising a freak son." my eyes went wide as mother said that. Ren a freak? He's so cute! How could she say such awful things to him as soon he was born?! That's just pure cold.

Ren opened his little eyes for the first time and his eyes were a deep crimson Red. It did scare me at first but then it suited him. He smiled when he saw me and his little fingers tried to touch me. "Look Yone. Ren seems to love you quite a lot." Yasuo said and he was right. I gave Ren to Yasuo and he didn't cry and looked at Yasuo in the eyes and smiled."I guess I was wrong about Ren. Maybe he does belong to this family. He's our perfect little brother. " Yasuo said and smiled back at Ren. From this moment Yasuo was willing to help me raise Ren when he could because Father would often drag Yasuo to do things for a long time.

As Ren got older. He had black hair which did look nice but kinda scary at the same time due to his eyes. Then he started to say his first words. "y-y" he said and my eyes opened wide as he tried to say Yone as best as he could. Because Ren was only Six months old at this time but he could already walk at two months old which was surprising but it must mean he's quite smart. But before that mother and father would keep calling Ren a freak and other rude and harsh names and hasn't abused him yet because Ren still has soft bones at this time.

"Y-y-Yone!" Ren said with a happy smile. I was shocked when Ren said his first words but he was also happy at the same time cause Ren learnt how to speak by saying his older brothers name and now he wanted to try to say Yasuo but Yasuo is barely around due to father.  But that never stopped Ren from trying to say his other older brothers name. "Y-Yasuo!" Ren said and boy was I happy to hear him speak his little heart out. I clapped my hands infront of Ren and then he started clapping too with a smile on his face.

Ren from that moment melted my heart. He was too cute for the world to handle but one day he will change this world in a way of his own and with whatever path he chooses but hopefully it isn't going to be a bad choice.

Years went by to the time that Ren turned sixteen. Ren was 6'7 was quite cold towards his family except his older brothers. Mother and father kept abusing Ren since he was two and Ren is slightly scared of them but he keeps his cool down by holding his emotions against his will. Everyone is scared of Ren due to his hair and his eyes. Ren felt alone but whenever he came home he would often see how me and Yasuo are doing and would ask what happened in our days and if we were ok or we needed help with anything that he could assit with. But if there was nothing he couldn't do he would go to his room and he would play on his bass guitar and would also write songs to uplift his day until mother or father try to abuse him or to throw out Ren's music work and they would often burn his work too and they would also try to burn Ren's bass guitar but Ren always has it with him to prevent that.