nine

Tomblyth posted a story

reply's 

oliviaholmes: im picking you up
➥thanks liv
rachelzegler: have fun!
hunterschafer: give her a hug for me
➥i will

It was 7pm when Olivia arrived to the airport, she waited for him for about thirty minutes when she felt two arms wrapping around her making her giggle.

"Hey"he whispers in her ear.
"Hi,how was your flight"she turns around to look at him.
"Long"he responds taking his suitcase and walking by her side to the car.
"So what are your plans while you're here?" she asks.
"I'll visit my family next week and i want to go snowboarding and i don't know, with you i could just do anything liv"he says putting his hand on her thigh.

When they arrive at Olivia's house he goes to take a shower while she makes dinner.
A while later she feels his arms on her waist making her jump slightly, turning to look at him.
"You scared me"she laughs
"Sorry"He looks at her lips and then back at her.
"Tom..."She gets nervous and blush when he touches her cheek.

The sound of his phone ringing makes him step back, making olivia get back at what she was doing with her face all red.

"Sorry it was my manager"he says getting back in the kitchen.
"It's fine, um i made pasta"she puts the two plates on the table.
"Thanks"they start eating in silence till he takes a picture of her.
"Tom wants to know if you want to go snowboarding tomorrow"Olivia says looking at her phone.
"Sure, um liv?"he is hesitating to ask
"Yeah?"she know what he is going to ask .
"I've seen the comments and i trust you completely and it's okey if you don't want to talk about it..." before he can continue she talks.
"We dated"she says looking at her food.
"Oh"he doesn't know what to say and don't want to make her feel like she needs to tell him.
"It was 2017 and obviously we kissed a few times for the movies and since we lived together i don't know we both had feelings for the other and we dated but it didn't really  work  because we both realized we were better as friends"she explains and feels so good to finally get that out.
"Thanks for telling me liv"he says
"I needed it , not a lot of people knows and since i don't know what's this i mean you and me,i wanted to make sure you're okey with that"
He gets up to his seat and hugs her "i understand liv, im totally okey with it"he looks at her.
"Thanks for understanding i know it's a little weird or whatever"she smiles.
"Also about what you said of us,i don't know either but we'll figure it out"he says stroking her cheek.

Tomblyth:🍝

oliviaholmes: 👩🏼‍🍳
rachelzegler: i NEED to try livs pasta
➥it's so good
hunterschafer: i'm jealous

user: they are so cute
user:looks like a home date to me
user: when they confirm they are dating i'll act surprise

"Good night liv"he says getting in the guest room.
"Night Tom"she smiles.

Zen💍
did you tell him?
                                                wife💍
                       yea, he said he understands
                      and he is okey w it.
Zen💍
That's great liv,
they are meeting tomorrow
right?
                                            wife💍
                                                yeah
Zen💍
Tell me about it
tomorrow,
gn livi
                                             wife💍
                                   i will,night Z

————————-
kinda short but i wanted to write a chapter today so yea...

🫶🏻