Eleanor and August

SUMMARY

In the midst of healing from a heartbreak, Eleanor seeks solace by immersing herself in the rhythm of the ocean breeze. Welcomed by the warmth of the summer sun, little did she know that fate had a delightful surprise in store for her.

As she crosses paths with an irresistibly captivating stranger, an enchanting spark of connection ignites amidst the crashing waves, leading to a spellbinding romance that will leave you breathless.

Dive into this sun-kissed tale and let yourself be swept away on a journey of unexpected love and discovery.

************

Hi everyone, and welcome to my newest book!

It has been a while since I last attempt to write a book. However, the reason I took it down was because I felt unmotivated and a lack of confidence. And perfectionism had gotten in the way as well. I do apologize for everyone who wanted to read the stories I posted when I first came on Wattpad!

As of 2024, I decided to write and complete one book by the end of the year. That is my goal for this year.

I currently don't have a schedule; therefore, the updates will sometimes take longer than others. I do kindly ask you to please do not ask when there will be another update because I have a life outside of Wattpad as well.

I decided to write a love story that takes place at a beach during the summer. It's NA and this will be my first attempt writing new adult fiction.

Anyway, here are a few reminders:

1. There will be grammar errors and plot holes throughout the story. If you see any, please kindly point them out.

2. No hate comments are allowed. If there's something you don't like, then please leave. But if I see one, I will block you. Feedback is allowed though.

3. Last but not least, please don't steal my work and claim it as your own. If you see my story elsewhere, please let me know.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!