Chapter 1: The beginning.

Alarick POV:
I was running for my life.. It was chasing me and won't stop.

Sirens were heard outside, blood everywhere and no resting.

It continued screeching while chasing me.

But suddenly, I couldn't stop running..

Wait... What's happening....

I was about to jump off a window.

Wait, NO! STOP.

I tried stopping my body, but.. Nothing is happening..

And then.. I was about to meet my faith until-

*RING RING RI-*

I dashed up just to realize it was just a nightmare..

I turned my alarm clock off and looked at my surroundings.

Potato is just sleeping with me, messy room.. And everything was just back to normal.

But that dream though...

Wait.. What time is it?

I checked the time and realized it was 6:50.

SHOOT, I'M ABOUT TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL.

I jumped out of my bed, grabbed some clothes, took a shower and went downstairs.

"You're going to be late again, honey." Mom greeted me as I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"I know, I KNOW." I ate a piece of toast and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and zoomed out.

"I gotta go now, ma I love you!" I said and dashed through the door, until..

"Wait! You forgot something!" Mom said as she was holding my lunch box.

Shoot! I almost completely forgot!

I grabbed my lunch box and thanked her and went out to school.

I was running to school, I would've took the bus to get there if I didn't woke up late.

After running for 5 minutes, I've finally arrived. I went to the my class, just in time as the bell rung.

I sat down and the teacher finally arrived.

"Good morning, class. Today we will have a camping trip for, so make sure to ask your gurdian to sign this permission slip." The teacher said as he handed us the permission slip.

"The camping trip is in three days and the location is at the Oak Heaven Forest. Make sure to bring a sleeping bed, extra clothes, food, and other resources." The teacher explained and the whole class started to talk with excitement and what they're going to do in the camping trip.

A camping trip?... Well, this should be fun.

A/N: Hey my lil puppets! Sorry for being absent for too long.. I've been busy with school and I'm kinda struggling with writers block (Kind of like art block but you're a writer) TvT. I also have a lot of books to update so yeah.. But I'll try my best to update! But for now, I'll be focusing on this book first. Also, make sure to check out s new book! "DBH INCORRECT QUOTES"! Yeah, I've kind of gotten into a new fandom.. Heh.. But, yeah! Love you my lil puppets <333

Word Count: 474 words.