chapter 1

As Mammon saw them he
Quickly got back in his car and left but Lucifer noticed he dropped something and crossed the street and picked it up seeing It was his wallet.

He then went back to everyone and saw it the wallet was his address along with other things.

MC : he's here...."

Beel ; we should go hive it back"

Belphie  : I don't think he wants to see us"

Satan : I think it's just Lucifer"

Asmo : he definitely needs this back so we should go to this address"

Lucifer  : I wonder what he's been doing"

Later they arrived at an  apartment building and went to the apartment number that Mammon lives in and knocked on the door.

And they didn't expect who opened that door.

A strange guy with black and yellow glasses and orange hair wearing an apron saying kiss the chief.

707 : hello?"

Lucifer  : i...who are you?"

707 : could ask you the same thing?"

Lucifer : we are Mammon's brothers"

707 : right he mentioned he had a lot"

MC : who are you?"

707 : his male nanny I watch his daughter while he works. You can call me 707. Do you wanna come in and wait for him?"

Satan : you don't even know if we're lying or not and you're going to let us in?"

707 : wouldn't be the first time I've let strangers into his home. And he has pictures of you guys"

707 then walked off and everyone walked in and once they did they saw Mammon's daughter running around drawing on the walls.

MC : isn't she supposed to be at school?"

707 :  Got suspended"

MC : for what?"

Lucy : I uppercut a boy! Because he wouldn't stop pushing me."

Asmo : good for you then"

Lucy then walked over to everyone and said.

Lucy  : hi! I'm Lucy! I'm 6 years old!"

Levi  : wow.....can't believe he had a kid"

Lucifer :  how?"

707 : I don't know? I only showed up 4 years ago. Never talked about it or his family or past life.

I did digging on him he only arrived in the city 7 years ago and didn't exist until then. No trace of him. But does have a bank account registered under Asmo"

Lucifer  : what?"

Asmo : umm so how do you know all this?"

707 : I did a background check on him after I took the job"

MC  : why?"

707 : oh it's a long and funny story"

Satan : do tell"

707 : well 4 years ago I was walking home from a friend's house there was a car accident the guy who was supposed to be Lucy's nanny got hit by a car.