#### SHA EK

cai link: https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char=GmiEZpFJTsJrJlCVrOnWC2UrKPPyWDeUGnXnjm_NrFg

wedgie man ma whole heart yktv ❤️

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

COURTLAND NY

Chalim and you get into it a lot, sometimes the whole block hears you guys arguing and it made you both known for being hella toxic. But regardless at the end of the day you always came home to him. He was home to you and you was home to him. 

You guys were watching movies and usually this was the main source of arguments due to you always talking in movies. You were talking a bit and you noticed he hadn't told you to shut up yet. You looked to the left of you and your eyes connected.

Chalim was in a grey nike tech and had a white tee under it. His diamond silver watch glistening in your face and his silver ring glistened as well. His eyes were attractive and alluring. His hands were in his pants to warm them up since it was cold in his bedroom.  

You guys stared at each other as the movie in the background played. His curled long eyelashes made his eyes look like a puppy. 

"you look so fuckin good." He said as one hand from his pants emerged and went to grab your face, it did so and brought you closer to him so he could give you a kiss.

After he brought you close he gave you a wet quick peck. You smiled and was going to back away until he brought you back and gave you more wet peck kisses. The more he gave you kisses was the more he pulled you to get on top of him. 

You got on top of him and sat on his lap, grinding a bit on his lap. You were leaned down to his mouth as you now started to full on kiss him. He pulled away and so did you. "gimmie head?" He asked with a smile. You smiled and rolled your eyes. You backed up a bit. You sat where his ankles were. 

You pulled his pants and boxers down a bit, he was already hard. You smiled as you looked at him. "bein hard already is brazy" you said with a laugh. he kissed his teeth and gave you a soft slap. "stop playin wimmie and get to da suckin bitch" he said with a playful tone. 

"boy." you said as you rolled your eyes. "ma fault" he said. you smiled as you looked back at his dick. you licked the base to the tip, sucking teasingly when you got to the tip. you started to put the tip in your mouth as you bobbed while swirling your tongue. 

Shalim groaned as his hand rubbed your cheek. You bobbed and sucked, saliva dripping down his dick as you heard pleasure groans. his hand went to your head and helped you with the bobbing, gurgling sounds being heard.

Sha put your hair up in a bun. You sucked hard and continued sucking him. You started to stroke his dick as you were sucking him. A couple minutes later, you continued sucking him harshly. "fuck im bouta nut" he groans out. 

you kept sucking and he nutted in your mouth. your mouth fills up with it. "swallow it." he said. you shook your head. he softly slapped/tapped your mouth with the palm of his hand. "swallow it bitch" he said, you smiled and nodded. you swallowed and Sha pulled your face to his face, his gave you a wet kiss. 

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

sorry bout this short one, had to do this in an hour