Opening Sequence

As the portal gate opens and the camera zooms in on it, Bijou opens her eyes to find herself in Bonesborough town square. Looking around, she is greeted by Luz, Hazel, King, and Eda riding on the latter's flying staff. Bijou hops on and they zoom towards the Owl House.

As Luz and Bijou stepped outside, the door that Hooty was on opened, and Bijou outfitted herself with the magical bangle she had discovered, while Luz spun and posed with Eda's staff. However, Luz smiled shyly as Eda took her staff back with a grin of amusement. Bijou catches Hazel in her arms, allowing him to perch on her shoulders as he hops over to her. King materialized in front of them, striking a pose.

Willow, Gus, Jackie, and Amity are seen in a Boiling Isle mural; Willow forms a heart with her hands, Gus raises his arms in triumph, Jackie waves "hello," and Amity looks away haughtily. As the mural burns away, King is seen leading an army of plush toys that eventually fall on him.

Now, Bijou and Luz are riding on Eda's staff, with Bijou standing behind like she's surfing on a surfboard and Luz in the lead like she's driving. They swiftly travel through the Boiling Isles, passing both friends and enemies, until Eda, Hazel, and King board the journey with them. Then, as a huge, hideous, worm-like creature lunges toward them with its mouth gaping open, they cling on for dear life. All of them, save for Bijou, let out horrified screams as she prepared to unleash a barrage of magical blasts upon the creature.

Subsequently, the scene shifts back to the Owl House, where the five are standing on the roof and gazing up at the night sky filled with twinkling stars. When Luz opens her hands, a ball of light is visible, and Bijou's bracelet glows and a symbol that resembles a glyph appears in front of her wrist.

With a smile on her face, Bijou held up her hand and light magic shot out of her bangle. The title and a brief flash of light appeared at that point.