𝟏𝟏 | you woke up next too dean

you and dean spent the night together

you and dean spent the night together. dean had asked you out once you had finished work since yous haven't seen each other for a long time so yous wanted to catch up with each other.

Dean: y/n you look good how long has it been since what. since the last time we seen each other

Y/N: dean it's really good seeing you. It's been too long so how are you and sam and how's the hunting going

Dean: you know it's been going good and sammy is really good he would've been here but his tired so he wanted to get some sleep.

Y/N: that's really good then. I would've loved seeing him i miss you guys you have no idea.

Dean: we miss you too.

you're date with dean went really well that yous both weren't done talking so  you went back to you're hotel room. And as the night was coming to an end dean kissed you and the last thing you knew was that you were laying next to each other when you both woke up in the morning. Dean looking at you just admiring how beautiful you looked while sleeping.

------ ✨️ ------

happy december :)

i can't believe this year has gone so fast and it only felt like we just started this year and now we are at the end of 2023.

I've had some fun times and then i've had sad times and honestly i'm ready for 2024 to be here i am. I just want one whole year where nothing happens and i wanna enjoy the whole without any losses or anything.

so please 2024 i beg of you please be good too me i deserve a whole year with nothing but happiness that's all i'm asking for is happiness so please 2024 be good for me.