6 Part 3 Bloody Sweet

Y/n couldn't process anything. She stood like a statue in his arms and she didn't even move a bit, it is not like she didn't want to move, but hearing this sentence from her love, she even forgot to breathe. She was not even in her sense once she this dark side of her boyfriend. She squirmed and wiggled in his hands and tried to get out of his grip but she noticed like she looks so small inside his hold and there is no use fighting against his strength cause even using the fullest of her strength didn't even budge a little. She was about to open her mouth to scream but Jimin closed her mouth with this hand and,:

Jimin: Shhh... Baby doll....I want you to stay silent or else this will by 5 inches inside you.

While he was saying this, you felt something cold and sharp on your belly, your eyes widened when you realized that he was pointing a knife at you and he was having a sinister look on his face you couldn't even believe he was the same person you w...

While he was saying this, you felt something cold and sharp on your belly, your eyes widened when you realized that he was pointing a knife at you and he was having a sinister look on his face you couldn't even believe he was the same person you were cuddling few minutes ago. You shook your head indicating not to hurt you and he said:

Jimin: Aww.... How adorable are you Y/n-ie... Don't worry baby I'll never hurt you...Not until you keep listening to me. Do you get it?

(Y/n was blank in fear so she didn't reply, so he slightly pushed the knife into her skin, not enough to make a cut but she winced in pain and came to her senses)

Jimin: Now, now do you get it Babes??????

(She immediately nodded her head)

Jimin: Alright then, first don't you dare scream or tell hyungs about me and we are good Okay?

(She again nodded and he slowly removed his hands from her mouth making her catch her breath, still his other hand was around her waist holding the knife)

Jimin: And my dolly, if you tell anyone, you know I wont hurt you but hahahhahahaha, your cutie Katy might die brutally in my arms. Araseo???????

(She nodded once again being shocked once again that her friend's life is in stake)

Jimin: Words babygirl

Y/n: Ye- Yes(Stuttering) I'll not tell anyone. Pl-ease do-nt't hurt Katy, sh- she is my everything.

Hearing this he got highly enraged. He harshly pulled her by hair and said,

Jimin: Till today morning I was your love and everything and suddenly by mention you remember you had a friend huh?!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/n: Ahhh.... Leave me...Its hurting me. Leave me you monster. (His grip loosened) Why are doing all this? Why did kill all those innocent people? What do you even get from that?

Jimin: What do you mean innocent princess? This is why I love you. You are so pure. You know the world isn't innocent like you think it is. All are traitors and they deserve to die. And killing people is so much fun. The fear in their eyes, the smell of their blood, the feeling of blood splattering in my hands.. AHHH.... That feels like heaven.