part 1

Midnight……

Five star hotel…..
Top floor….

Min jee won: so I am resigning from my mafia king position…so I will say the next king

Jee won stood up from his chair and started to walk beside other mafias

Jee won: the next king is a cruel man ,a ruthless mafia like me …he is rich powerful and the top business man of Paris ….

Saying this jeewon walked beside a man who was sitting like a king with a smirk on his face as he knows his future….

Jee won: so the next king is mr.kim taehyung ….mafia king Kim taehyung….

Taehyung looked at the former king and smirked…

Lee shin: what ..no but he is still young to get that position…he can never be a mafia….

Before he completes his sentence a gun shot was heard and it was non other than Jungkook who was taehyung's right hand and also his brother…

Jungkook: dare to open your tongue about my brother you have to face me..

Tae: don't waste your time on useless shits Jungkook…let's go

Tae smirked and walked out

Taehyung went to the club to celebrate it

He was sitting on the vip section when a girl started to cling on him

Tae smirked and took a glass of wine in his hands …..

On the other side ….

She is yn,...a beautiful girl enjoying her life …she had all love , friends,and family…
She is the type of girl who acts like she is bold but in reality she is a little scared one….a pretty girl who looks like a model …even some girls drool over her….

Life was good…

She went to club with her friends today to enjoy the night….She was in the counter as all boys are watching her….

She didn't even spare a glance as they went to their works ….. except someone….he was staring at her like his life depends on it…

Yn pov
I felt someone's stare as i turned to look …

I saw a pair of eyes which are looking at me …i felt it familiar for some reason….who is this.,.

I turned back to my frds….

Tae pov

I was enjoying with this bitch when a girl caught my attention….
I didn't give a fuck about the bitch  as i started to stare at that girl ….
But this bitch started to annoy me as i pushed her to jk to take care of her….i continued looking at that girl when she turned back ….wait she is familiar…i knew those eyes…which were like a heaven to me once …she is my yn….not mine…just yn….the girl whom i loved and hated with all my heart…….i gripped on my glass hard as it broke…

Jk came after seconds as he asked me the reason for my anger …

Tae: i saw her…
Jk: whom….
Tae: yn ..
Jk: the girl who is younger than you by 5 yrs…
Tae: yeah…
Jk: let it go ..now let's go…

I went to my mansion  as i got fresh and laid in my bed ….

Shit i can't sleep…

Yn….yn….yn….

Next morning

I woke up because of a wet dream about yn

I started to laugh and also moan when i thought about it again…..my love from 17 …how the fuck i thought to leave her.…

Tae: i will make you mine this time…

I got ready as i looked in the mirror…
Tae: sorry my dear yn i just wanted you to stay away from my sight….but look you made a big mistake by falling in my sight again……you have woken the desires which i suppressed for years…

You look more beautiful now ynnn…

________________________
Happy Birthday jinnie

________________________Happy Birthday jinnie