Chapter 30: My poor girl

Vanilla's POV:

My body shot up, and my eyes immediately went open, when a strike of unbearable pain came straight to my chest. Putting my hand on my chest, with one hand on the bed, holding me for stability. My face scrunching in pain, as I closed my eyes tightly.

Tears started to trickle down my cheeks, and I found it hard to breathe. Opening my eyes, I tried to take a deep breath, only to be struck by the unbearable pain, once again. I felt myself getting scared and nervous, I have never felt pain that hurts like this.

I sniffle as I look around, trying to find my inhaler and meds, hoping that it would help me through the pain. Once I found it on top of the table, just beside the bed, I took it, I drank the medicine that I usually use whenever this scenario happens, it decreases the pain, but my body would shake a little because of the side effect. Then I took two shots of my inhaler.

After some time, I feel myself feeling a lot more better. Deciding to just rest for a minute, I lay back down, but now, I have a mountain of pillows behind me, so I can still breathe properly. God, I should've brought Mr Moon and Juhi along with me, why do I have to be so stubborn?

Tears started to brim out of my eyes more, as my lips started to quiver, automatically pouting as it did so. I hate being alone, especially in times like this. It felt so scary, and all you want is to have someone to help you out and hold you, reassuring you that it will be okay. I don't have my parents with me, neither is my sister.

Getting more emotional every second, I realized that I was having a breakdown. My sniffles are now being followed by broken sobs, I turn and take a pillow in my hand, hugging it tightly in front of me. I tried to find any comfort out of it, but when I couldn't find one, more tears started to flow out of my eyes, as my sobs became more louder.

Realizing that I'm having a hard breakdown, I take my phone from the bedside table, open it, and immediately go through my contacts, clicking on my brother's number. Crying as I waited for her to answer, once the line connected, I heard his voice,

"Hi, baby, good morni-" I cut him off.

"O..op..oppaa..aa..." I called out in a broken whisper, holding my phone with my shaky hands.

"Hey, hey, what happened? Are you alright, sweetheart? Did something happen? Tell me, baby." I heard him ramble in concern.

"I- I don't know....I-I- I need you...a-and m-mom and dada..." I said, more like pleaded, brokenly, as tears continued streaming down my face. "P-please...I- I want to go h-home, I- I want you..."

My phone vibrated, and I saw that Jungkook was requesting a video call, so I accepted it, I saw his face on the screen full of worry, eyebrows knitted together, as my face was red, with bloodshot eyes, my lips pouted as I sob and cry.

"Hey..." he started softly. "Shhh, it will be okay, sweetheart, come on, just breathe okay? Is Taehyung there? Where are you, honey?" he asked and shook my head.

"N-no, h-he's not h-here, i-am in my room," I said, as my body shook from the broken sobs I made, my breath was now catching up on my throat.

"Shhh, okay, can you stop crying for me, baby, please? I'm gonna call Taehyung, okay? Just wait, but until then, focus on your breathing, please. Can you do that for me sunshine?" he asked soothingly, and I nodded, then started catching my breath, while he called Taehyung on his other phone, so he was still on the line with me.

Taehyung's POV:

I was peacefully eating my breakfast inside my room, while I thought about the amazing past days that had happened. Well, not the call with Jungkook included, he said that we were gonna have a talk, and that's all he said, he didn't even give me a chance to explain as he wanted to talk to me in person. It makes me somehow, nervous....and scared.