Green with Envy

Hello guys!>3this is the first time I've ever done of one these so if I do something wrong pls say!

Aqua!as aqua turned around he saw his girlfriend running towards him.Aqua can we...can we go on...she was struggling to say what she wanted to say.Can we..go on a date tmrw!?"said Kanna as red as a tomato"Kanna I have to tell u something."said aqua looking emotionless"What is it Aqua?

Kanna's Pov:What could he possibly have to tell me?I hope he isn't breaking up with me..Nono!he's can't break up with u,besides there is no way he can someone else so fast.

Im breaking up with u."said Aqua with his arms crossed"Kanna's world broke down.How can he like someone else so fast!?

Its fine..ig."said kanna looking away while trying not to cry"Aqua walked away with his stuff in his hands,when Kanna made sure he got far enough.She started raging and crying!

At Aqua's house(they decided to meet at Aqua)

Akane's Pov:as I walked towards aqua-chan's house and knocked on his door.I heard his footseps approaching and he opened the door,he greeted me and let me.
So what do u need help with?"said aqua crossing his arms"I need help with hw,can u help me Aqua-chan?"Said akane said sweetly.Sure."said aqua looking away blushing"Thx Aqua-chan!u won't regret it!

A few hrs later
Arigato Aqua-chan!"akane said placing on her shoes"No problem Akane."Aqua said stirnly"Welp,I gotta get going.Bye-bye!"she said while running to the door"When she opened the door she saw that the rain was pouring,she digged in her bag and tried to find an umbrella.Aww...I don't have mine on me.."she said closing back her bag"U can stay here with me."said Aqua"That made Akane's heart beat faster than a cheetah.That made her cheeks bright red.

Akane's Pov:Staying at Aqua-chan's house..

Kanna's Pov:She couldn't believe what she was hearing.(yea,the bitxh followed her)HE told her that he could stay at his house!?I've never been able to stay at his house but she can!?kanna was furious.She stormed away with her umbrella over her head.

Welp.Green with Eny is finished,for kn.But lets take some time to look at this of Aqua and Akane kissing😘😩😩

But lets take some time to look at this of Aqua and Akane kissing😘😩😩