I want to Protect u,Akane✨️

A-are u sure about this Aqua-chan..?"said Akane as red as a tomato"Im sure.Besides u'll get sick if u go out in the rain."said Aqua"I'll go and get some clothes for u."said Aqua going into his room"Akane decided to sit down on the couch,She still couldn't believe that he said that she could stay here.Aqua-chan!"yelled Akane"Yes akane."said aqua digging in his wardrobe"Where's the bathroom?"said akane waiting for his response"Down the hall"said aqua"Arigato aqua-chan!"she said running down the hall"I need to call ruby."said aqua"

After he called her she brought her spare of pjs to his house(ofc the rain is still falling)
Ahhh...that was such a nice bath.."said Akane feeling totally refreshed"as a knock was heard on the door she kn how that was,she easied opened the door as Aqua handed her Rubys clothes but she mistake and drops them,Akane and Aqua dashed to get them,Akane picked them up and Aqua caught a glimsp of her breast,He blushed instantly.Akane closed the door and Aqua walked away feeling embrassed.

Aqua's Pov:I can't believe I saw her breast,although not gonna lie those were bigger than Kanna's breast(Yea,they made out but they used protection)Nono!Aqua u can't be thinking about this u still need to figure out what ur gonna do kn that Akane's here.

A few hrs later
Akane was on her phone and Aqua was doing the same.There was a akwarad silence in the house.There was a sudden text message one her phone from Ruby-chan the message read:I just hear from Kanna-chan that my brother broke up with her!Kn's ur chance!(Also Ruby and Akane are friends)Akane was shocked,she rly, and truly thought that Aqua-chan was inlove with her.She threw her phone one side and decided to talk to Aqua to find out why he ended it off with Kanna.Akane knocked on his door and aqua opened it as so as she knocked.Aqua-chan.."said Akane very seriously"Aqua was shocked.He never heard her sound so serious before.Yes akane?"said aqua"Why did u end it off with Kanna?"said Akane very serious as she moved closer to him"I ended if off with her bc I've developed feelings for another girl."Akane was a sad yet happy for Aqua,aslong as he was happy,that was good enough for her,she smiled at him.I hope that person loves u too Aqua-chan..."she said while backing away from him.Anywayss,Im going back to my room,Bye-Bye!she closes the door and runs to her room.

During the night,with Akane
Akane is tossing and turning in her sleep not being able to get out of her horrible nightmare..!!

Dream to Nighgmare:Aqua is standimg close to her,holding her closely.He stroked her hair,Aqua-chan..."she said avoiding eye contact"hm?"said Aqua"I-i-I love u!"she said with confidence"I srry Akane.I don't love u.."he said strating to walk away"Aqua-chan..pls come back..A-aqua-chan!AQUA-CHAN!!

She jumps up sweating like crazy,she was in tears,she tried not to cry so hard but It wasn't working.Aqua woke up to a crying sound he thought he was hearing things,he got up went to get some water(in order to get to the Kitchen he has to pass Akane's room)When he heard it he walked back and leaned against the door and realized that Akane was crying,he swiftly opened the door and dahsed towards Akane to comfort her.Aqua was trying to clam her down but nothing was working,he decided to pull her in for a hug,which worked!She was claming down already.Why where u crying?"asked Aqua still hugging her"U-I-its just a silly nightmare..

Akane's Pov:I can't tell him what rly happened bc Im just friend to Aqua-chan..

No matter what Akane."said aqua"I will protect u,Akane Kurowaga."said Aqua hugging her tighter.Akane's eyes light up.

Thats was so romantic!😢the way he said he wants to protect her😍😘☺.Just take some time to see a Aqukane pic!😻😽

Just take some time to see a Aqukane pic!😻😽

Part 3 will be out soon!☺😍😘😚😝