Mountain's Room

After Copia 'scolded' the Ghoulletts about spending nearly all of his money, the two help Multi get his new stuff up to his room before leaving him to go to their own rooms. And since it's already nearly 12am, the Multi-ghoul doesn't decorate his room just yet. Instead, he decides to get ready to catch some rest.

As he picks some clothes to change, he remembers that he still has Mountain's clothes, which the Earth-ghoul lend him.

A soft smile tucks at the corner of his lips as he searches all the missing clothing pieces together, leaving the well worn band shirt and a tanktop, which is very loose on Multi but he still likes it, on his bed as he does so, before heading over to the tall Ghoul's room to give the clothes back.

Multi knocks at the door, which he knows leads to Mountain's room since it has various flowers and plants painted onto the old wood.

After a moment, Mountain opens the door and greets the shorter with a soft smile.

"Well, hello, Multi. what can I help you with?"

The Earth-ghoul asks before spotting the clothes in Multi's arms and nods with an understanding look as he takes the clothes.

"Thank you for bringing them back."

"No problem! The Ghoulletts took me out shopping, so I already got clothes to wear and thought I should give yours back,"

Multi smiles, his tail swishing over the ground a bit faster than usual, collecting a bit of dust in it as it does so.

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

The taller Ghoul chimes as he walks into his room and drops the clothes into a laundry basket next to his wardrobe.

Multi could see that Mountain's room has a lot of plants and a very comfortable kind of grunde/cottagecore vibe to it.

The Earth-ghoul's bed was bigger than Multi's and was set completely against the wall. The wide windowsill had a few pillows on it and one or two fluffy blankets, making it look like a little seating area. On Mountain's desk are some dried herbs in glass bottles or hanging from the wall a bit above it, as well as a few notebooks that are pilled up at the upper corner, visible. A small electronic drum set stood in the free corner of the room, surounded by a few wall decorations and, again, a lot of plants. Some hanging from the ceiling, other standing outside on the balcony, one on Mountain's night stand, and a few placed around the room.

"You sure do love plants,"

Multi jokes as he takes in what the taller Ghoul's room looks like.

"Oh, yea."

Mountain replies while scratching the back of his head as he looks around the room.

"That comes with being an Earth-ghoul, I suposse."

"Yea, I get that, I actually like your room. It's cool."

The Multi-ghoul chuckles softly.

"Anyway, I should say good night now. It's already late."

He adds with a smile while growing a few Ranunculus, his eyes shining a soft sage green as he grows them in the colours red, orange, yellow, pink, and white.

The Multi-ghoul's eyes fade back to their normal pure white as he hands the 5 flowers to Mountain with a little toothy grin, making his fangs poke over his bottom lip.

"I sadly can't make more than 5 of these, and they're not that good because I get huge headaches when I use too much earth magic at once,"

"No, no! They're perfect!"

The taller Ghoul smiles wide as he carefully takes the flowers, his tail wagging from side to side with happiness before he quickly puts the flowers in a small vase.

"Thank you, Multi, I love them!"

Mountain chimes happily while placing the vase on his nightstand and walks back over to the Multi-ghoul.

"Now, go get some rest, okay?"

"Alrigh, see ya tomorrow, big guy!"

Multi replies as he walks towards his room, waving at Mountain, who gives him a small wave back before closing the door.

On his way back to his room, the Multi-ghoul spots Sodo stumble up the stairs, his body giving off a soft, barely noticeable red glow due to the fire magic flowing through his vains.

"Hey, Firefly!"

The taller Ghoul calls out to the Fire-ghoul, who just walks past him with a low growl in his throat, Sodo's tail laying limp on the floor and dragging behind him as he walks past Multi, bumping his shoulder against the others arm.

"Alright, good night."

The Multi-ghoul shrugs as he looks after the grumbling Ghoul, who nearly slams the door shut.

Okay?

He walks towards his own room, pulling the door shut behind himself with a sigh before walking over to his new clothes and quickly pulling out a pair of shorts and the well worn Metallica shirt, which he now officially stole from Mountain, to change into.

He walks to the bathroom that connects to his room, grabbing his toothbrush, and brushes his teeth while zoning out as he stares at his reflection, only to snap back to the taste of blood a few moments later.

As Multi's eyes focuse once again, he sees thick crimson coloured blood running from his nose all the way down to his chin and slowly starting to make its way along the Ghoul's throat to his Adams apple before starting to drip into the sink.

"Not again."

He grumbles as he spits out the toothpaste and wash off the blood from his face and throat.

The Ghoul reaches up and touches his nose before looking at his hand, sighing as he sees the blood on his hand glowing ever so weakly in an almost golden light, and feels that its warmer than it should be.

Welp.. the next few days are gonna be fun. At least it won't be that bad if I'm lucky..

He groans while pinching his nose shut, waiting for the bleeding to stop.

This is gonna be a lot to explain..

Words:1009

AN: This chapter is a bit shorter than I planned it to be, but I will try to make chapter 10 longer to make up for it