Chapter 4: 【New Frontier】

Y/N looked into the endless arrays of trees that seemed to extend without halting into the dark of the forest.

"... I wonder... who was that little pest that was watching me a few days ago?... That isn't important for now. I'll think about it later,but for now... how can I transfer to another world of fiction?"

Y/N thought to himself,he hadn't asked the figure about how the transportation to another world works,which essentially left him in the dark about how he could do that.

"...what a pain,I should've asked beforehand..."

Y/N murmured with mild annoyance,a grimm tried to Ambush him while he was thinking to himself. Y/N abruptly summoned the Blade of Extermination,bandages spontaneously appeared & wrapped around his right forearm,a blade abruptly shot out of the layers of bandaging. Y/N immediately obliterated the grimm with a one swing of his blade. Its body soon turned into a charcoal dust that. Dissipating afterward as Y/N gained 100 exp from killing it.

"This is starting to get boring,maybe I should look for something more... entertaining...."

Y/N thought to himself as he traversed the emerald forest,cleaving apart any grimm that stood in his path. Which gave him a minimal amount of exp,due to how low-level these grimm were. Y/N's footsteps crunched & echoed throughout the somewhat desolate forest. The silence was occasionally disrupted by the chirping & howling of grimm & wildlife. Y/N thought about something quite odd about himself.

"...why don't I feel hungry,I haven't eaten in, who knows how long?"

Y/N thought with mild confusion,he soon remembered how he had wished for the same abilities of Mahoraga,which could explain why he doesn't feel hunger,due to how he contains the properties of a shinigami. A screen soon opened in front of him,which piqued his interest for a moment as he looked at the screen.

... it seems like you're wondering about how you're supposed to transport yourself to another world... to put it quaint, this is a small tutorial for you,By yours truly,Presence >;)》

Y/N sighed,going to the next page of the screen.

《To make things short,the way of transportation to another dimension or world is through the use of [Souls],which is a form of currency that can be collected from some of the mobs or monsters within those world,allowing you to transport yourself to that world for the price of 1 soul,you'll be able to stay their for atleast 1 month also you can always send yourself back to the past dimension & back free of charge,also once the time limit is up. You will be sent back to the homeward(basically the world you spawned in),unless you spend 1 more soul to stay for one more month. Anyways,see you later. By yours truly,pre–no.. that's starting to get bland, so just call me,A/N ;]》

The screen soon closed afterwards, Y/N let out a sigh.

"That sly mink,he added that in to make it more interesting for more... I should've explained it more."

Y/N murmured blank to himself,soon checking his stats & inventory afterward,he noticed two things that piqued his interest.

[Untameable Will]: A passive ability that makes its user immune to mind control or mind manipulation spells,which is due to their unwavering will to be controlled by those of weakness.

[Eight-Handled Wheel Of Adaptation]: A wheel that will materialize behind the user's back,hovering behind them at all times. Each spin of the wheel allows the person to fully adapt & counter any attack or natural phenomena.

[Inventory]: 15 souls.

Y/N stared at the screen for a moment before having it close afterward. A slight smirk would be etched into his face.

"Hmmm,that settles thing for now... but which world should I go to?" Y/N exclaimed to himself,his voice echoef throughout the forest. He abruptly had a screen pop up in front of him,typing something in.

{Jujitsu Kaisen}

[Expected stay]: 2 months

[Toll for travel]: 2 souls

[Argee?] [Cancel?]

Y/N smirked.

"... this'll be the beginning of something new to my life... Something more thrilling & far more motivating.."

Y/N clicked [Argee] as his form abruptly enveloped in a flick of light,leaving nothing behind within a few milliseconds.

[End of Chapter 4]