1 / spring's kiss of fate

start of spring, march 2005.

                            with panic taps on her phone screen, she calls hu tao immediately

                            with panic taps on her phone screen, she calls hu tao immediately. as soon as the other line accepts the call, yeonha wails dramatically, sobbing loud cries on her phone's speaker, not even bothering to let the other line breathe.

girl why the fuck are
you ugly sobbing

are .. you.. calling me.. hng
ugly...yyyy..

calm down dawg
why are you crying at like
2 am? girl get a grip

my cat is acting weird hu..huhh..
she's like getting fat..

now that's an insult
WHAT THE HELL YEONHI

YOU CALLED ME AT TWO AM
SOBBING, AND WAILING

TO TELL ME YOUR CAT GOT
FAT

NO IT'S NOT JUST THAT
SHE'S LIKE ACTING WEIRD

AND SHE JUST VOMITS TIME TO TIME

THEN WHY ARE YOU
CALLING ME DO I LOOK
LIKE A VET

IDK YOU LOOK LIKE A DOG

MOTHERFUCKER I WILL
STITCH YOUR MOUTH

SHUT—omyfuckingghodohmyfuckinghodd
yhoe just vomitted again! it smells like shit
here already....yyy hmf.. hu..huuuuhh

STOP WITH THE UGLY CRYING

let's say, their loud screaming did not solve any of yeonha's concerns nor did it answer her questions. however, it did result in one thing though: a knock on the door.

" what the hell.. ? " she sniffs as she looks to the door, weakly standing up as she finished cleaning up yhoe's vomit. slowly walking towards the doorway, she was too lazy to check up on the peephole that she opened the door directly. don't do it at home, kids.

as she peeks through the small opened space of her door, she squints from the light in the hallway. too damn.. bright. then, when her sight adjusted with the light, her eyes makes way for a figure, slightly taller than her, for sure—and well, a face that shows someone who's definitely not amused.

but, the way his eyes squint over her smaller form and the way his dirty blonde hair falls over his eyelashes and the streaks that adorned his all-beige and white form of fashion, and the way that his pointed nose looks so perfect that it matches his soft slightly saturated lips—makes him have the right to just disrespect her.